Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VikranthYour feedback matters!
I have pimples since last 3-4 years. I don't know what's going on with my face chest and back. On my face another pimple grows before one pimple settles. And also I have small pimples which are visible only in light on my face. And my chest and back are full covered with them. I use a nivea oil free face wash and moisturizer. I guess I have acne or something though am not confirm. I usually have a habit to sleep all day and stay awake whole night. And also I drink less water. But my face looks ugly because of this pimples. What should I do? Which face wash and cream should I use? And what should I use on my body? And how can I get rid of this pimples?
My face is oil all day so what I do care my self than oil screen is gone please help me I can't handle all day oil screen.
I am 21 year old male. I have good white face. But I have black pimple mark on my face it look so ugly. So, my request is please give solution on it.(I am boy)
I have skin problem. May b fungles infection. It looks like daag and also its shape is increasing day by day. Its round shape. Looks red. I HAVE used so many medicines but nothing happened.
I have pityriasis Rosea and when I use fungal soaps and creams it disappears after then it reappears in SUMMER and hot air exposure is there any permanent cure for this please help me.
I am 16 years old I am looks white in my whole family but my neck is dark as compare to my face sometime my face have redness mostly in winter.
I have black spot and pimples and dark skin and burnt skin so what can I do please prescribe me some suggestion.
Hi, I am 25 years old. From last one year I can see open / visible pores on my face, mostly cheeks n upper lip. I think this is happening to me at an early age. Please suggest me some solution for this. Thanks, Tanya.
Can stretched open pores are possible to treat completely if I consult dermatologist and take treatment.
I am 21 year old boy. I have black forehead but my other areas in face are white. And my skin looks always oily. Can any one suggest some remedies?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.