Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram.sYour feedback matters!
It’s impossible to tickle ourselves. The reason is the brain’s cerebellum, which is responsible for predicting our body’s movement. And in the case of tickling oneself it controls how our sensations are processed. The intensity that we feel when we tickle ourselves is not the same that we would experience when done by somebody else. Thus instead of writhing with discomfort or pleasure, we are calm.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Since last 1 month there is coming more n more pimples on face Which looking ugly Please help to remove them without medicines.
I am 25 years old my girl friend is 21 years old but. She is interested in foreplay and romance but when she come on bed she does give her best to me at all why is that problem? She does not have more information on sex, romance & fore play wat should do her but she likes my penis. Pls suggest.
My weight is not gaining & I am also feel weak or seek please give the proper solution for gain weight.
Hi doctor am male 25 years old now. My height is 6'1" and my weight is 65 kgs. Is this suitable for my age?
Do not let that round bump come in the way of lovemaking. Pregnancy often brings about substantial physical distance between couples. The mother goes through unimaginable bodily exhaustion while the father could be busy balancing things inside and outside the household; they hardly find time to reach out to one another through physical expression of love. However, an expecting couple should find ways to make love quite often as it is the best way to relieve stress and anxiety.
These five positions can be adopted for wonderful sex during pregnancy:
- Spooning can give you immense satisfaction: Spooning is the best available option if you are looking for shallow penetration. Women opt for this position especially in their third trimester when the belly is too big for any face to face action. The male has his hands free and can hence touch or stimulate you without any hindrance.
- Try going on top to relieve exertion: When the man is on top with the woman underneath, pressure could be built up on the baby bump. To avoid such a case, the woman can go on top. This way, deeper penetration is facilitated. Both partners can see each other's faces during intercourse and the female's erogenous zones can be easily accessed by the male. For extra support, a pregnant lady could lean backwards and place her hands alongside her partner's legs.
- You could be the doggy to avoid pressure: You could be the doggy by either leaning against the wall or by bending over on the sofa. This way your baby remains safe and your back is saved from stress too. Having sex in this position is specifically beneficial for those who have spine injuries.
- Lying side by side to form a pair of scissors: This position will only help the man enter you at a shallow level yet it is a beautiful way of having intercourse as both of you can see each other and cuddle or kiss constantly to convey love.
- The classic missionary pose can be redefined: The classic missionary pose can be modified to suit your needs. You could wrap your legs around your partner's waist while the two of you face each other; the male is required to kneel at the edge of the bed to adjust his thrusts properly.
Hi Doctor, I am 33 years old from Bangladesh. I need to know about a gastric ulcer. I am suffering with this problem for 2 years. I got a Endoscopy report which showing that, a small gastric ulcer.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, My weight has gone up from 75 to 85 kgs. I want to loose weight please help me.
I have blackheads on my face and nose. I have tried all the crams and and face wash but no result. Could you give some tips to remove it from the face and nose.
Hi! According to USG test I got a cal of 8 mm in my left VUJ. Consulted with an urologist and prescribed with tasulin 0.4, levofloxacin 500 and alkaston b6 syrup. He asked me to see him after 7 days. If things go good then its good. Else I need to go through surgery. My question is there no other option but surgery? What are the diets I should follow? Help me I do not want to go through surgery.
What happens when you have a cavity?
When tooth decay is limited there is no pain. All decay starts on the enamel. Sealants can be applied to reduce the acid attack on the teeth. If detected early, these can be very well managed by removing the decayed portion and filling it with tooth-colored composite resin restorations.Remember that even at a relatively late stage, when the tooth is broken / decayed badly it can built back to its original form.
Glass Ionomer Cement: This is used for small restorations, especially in primary or milk teeth in children, mostly for economic reasons.
Composites: Composite resins attach themselves to the tooth by a chemical reaction. The biggest advantage is that they can be made to match the tooth with the appropriate shade.
Dental Pain occurs when the complex supply of blood vessels and nerves (the Pulp) is affected by bacteria as they burrow into the tooth layers (Enamel and Dentin), along with their noxious by-products and acid. The deeper the decay enters, higher the chances of infection and increasing intensity of pain.
What happens when you have a root canal?
Severe excruciating pain is experienced, when decay reaches the pulp is usually with a set of aggravating factors either hot and / or cold. Root canal therapy is required to save the tooth.
Root Canal: In root canal treatment, basically the tooth is treated for the infection and all the diseased tissue of the tooth is removed and filled. With good treatment the pain should disappear in a few days. Remember that root canal can be done in single sitting and when done with adequate local anaesthesia (injection) they are pretty much pain free!
Usually a cap is required on the tooth. Ceramic Crowns or caps are being made of ceramic material more often; gradually it is becoming the most preferred option since this looks and feels very natural.