Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikram Prabhu
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Actually I used masturbate regularly. As I am very much attracted towards sex. Whenever I see a girl or lady only two things come in my mind her breast and bumps and starts looking at her vaginal area and after that I have to masturbate. Please help me to get out of it. I tried a lot to indulge in some other activities but nothing is working.
Hi this is for my Wife, since few months we noticed that sometimes while speaking, wrong words are pops out from her mouth e.g she want to say 'honey' and the word comes out as 'ghee' or 'thousand' comes out as hundred. It happens with words only not with sentences. Along with this recently she often complains about her headaches too. Please let me know if there is anything serious, what is a cause of it and what treatment should we go for?
My problem is bloating. When I consulted my local physician, he told that it is due to stress. When he gives medicine, I get okay but when I stress even a little again I start to bloat .What can we do to reduce stress. My age is 25 and some food habit to reduce my bloat will be of great use .Thanks in advance.
For. E.G I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
A syrup with the name cerybax it is good for mind as someone told me that it increase retention and recalling power So my question is whether this can be useful for me.
I'm facing lot of problems. First of all I can't focus in my medical (occupational therapist) studies. Secondly my friends don't respect me. Thirdly I try to help everyone by every possible means but when I require help no one helps even if I beg them. I feel I have nobody to talk moreover a lot of times whenever I feel someone is offending me ,i offend them more. But the next moment I feel very bad. I can't control my anger. During school time I had lot of friends to talk and share everything but now no one is here. Everybody seems to be a backstabber. With family I am very good ,sometimes I fight but everything gets OK the next moment. But I miss that friend group in my high school. Now neither of my friend talk to me or meet me. I feel like I lost something. The worst problem I get is that I get lot of sexual feelings for my gf and can not focus on studies. Im not any porn addict nor addicted to masturbation. I want like olden time everything becomes happy and I get good in study.
Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment.
If you are struggling in your relationship, you might find it helpful:
- Empathize with your partner: The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without any regard for others. It is what makes compromise in a relationship possible. If you realize that something you have done has hurt your partner, you will hesitate to do that again.
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what'you think is the right thing, but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Stop using labels: labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Express yourself: Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes. Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way. Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.