Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram G.D.Your feedback matters!
If some one has the 25 mm stone in his kidney and he is not the patient of diabetic and high blood pressure then can his kidney becomes the chronic infected within 36 hours of stone removed and what can be the reason that kidney (of which stone is removed) removal is necessary just after 36 hours of kidney stone removal.
Sir/Madam, I am often getting back pain (only in the early morning). After finishing morning activities, pain will go away. Secondly, I got bubbles and rashes on my skin. First instance bubbles will arise and immediately after bubbles will go away (till I use steroids) and rashes will come. This system is repeating. Are these symptoms of kidney failure. My father died because of renal failure 4 years back, at his age 54.
I was done LIS surgery 6 months ago and my fissure is completely cured now. Now my question is if I get severe hard stool anyhow then anal fissure can recur again? According to statistics what is the percentage of recurrence after a hard stool after LIS surgery?
I am 26 years old and suffering from urinal problem i.e I have frequent urination (peeing) after drinking water. I went to doctor they suggest me to have xray of penis urethra and uroflowmetry .in xray report shows there is blockage in urethral opening and in uroflometry my urination is slow. Also there is a xray of kidney they showed no prostate in kidney. Pls suggest any non surgical method to resolve this issue.
I am 30 year old male in few day before I multi urination problem when I test my pus cell 6-8 but other test are normal. Andi I am not a diabetes person is 6-8 is normal.
My CT says mild ureter stone of 5.2 mm with hydronephrosis and swollen kidney. Apart from this it says a stones of 6.5 3 and 4.4 is seen in lower pole. My question is will the stone in ureter will come out after drinking water. Does certain level also changes due to this obstruction.
I am suffering body heat and when I wake up in morning and go for toilet my urine is yellow from two years.
Hi doctor's mujhe kal se stomach me problem aa rahi pain nhi h but kabj ho raha hai khana thik se pachan nhi ho raha gas ban rahi hai and dakare aa rahi sath hi mere face per thodi swelling najar aa rahi aur stomach bhi bhari bhari sa ho raha hai pesab bhi jaldi jaldi aa raha please suggest me konsi medicine lu and jyada problem wali bat to nhi hai na isme.
Hi sir /madam I want to know about kidney stones. I hav kidney stones from last one year. I want to know can we remove these stone without any operate. Or not possible.
I have a stomach problem from 4 year and last time I was come near you for fissure. Some time I seen small blood it's 3 to 4 times only. And and a liquid come in my stool always. What is it. I have a bad stomach daisation system from 4 year. I take lots of treatment. But now I can't afford what should I do?
Hi doctor I'm suffering from anal fissure previously blood s to come out and now no blood but pinching pain while passing stools. I am 23 years old. please suggest m some medicine and ointment so that I can recover quickly. I am also having chronic constipation.
Hello, I have doubt. There many peoples telling excess use of tomato will increase the chance of kidney stone. Is it correct?
I have stone in both the kidneys and now my urine is very yellowish and it had some tiny particle and I feel very painful after pass the urine wgat can I do please help.
Hello sir. Sir I want to know the food or fruits which should be taken or avoided in case of kidney stone so that one can easily get rid of kidney stone properly. please sir name d fruits to avoid and take so that a middle class person can have it.
My daughter is 15 years old. Still in sleep at night time she pass urine on bed. Pl suggest some medicine.
Multiple small calculi seen in bilateral. Kidneys. Largest measuring appx. 5.7 mm in wright middle calyx and 4 mm in left lower calyx. Right peripheral fascia is thikemed. Request advice for early treatment in ahmedabad .tks.
I am 25 years old male, I am feeling pain at anus, sometimes high, sometimes low, sometimes no pain, while delivering. I also ensured that its not bleeding. What could be the possible cause. Any serious consultation necessary?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.