Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas MohanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, can I use Johnson baby oil and Johnson baby soap for my skin. actually my skin is very sensitive and dry and my hands skin is peeling often so please tell me.
I am using skin lite cream for the past 1 month, & I got lot of good change my skin. But if I stop applying that cream again my colr turn black. So pls give some solution to become fair.
I am a housewife of 32 years old. Recently black patches have been forming on my face. The reason may be hormonal imbalance. What is the treatment for black patches and hormonal imbalance. Please suggest me.
My mom is having whitening skin on some part of her body, but from few days ago she got the same whitening skin started on her face too. So please tell me how to cure or stop it?
Hi m suffering from anal fissure past 1year, my tip of the motion is large n bit hard so is there any application to use it before I pass stool to make it soft, without out taking stool softener or pills.
I have a problem with my skin pores. I think. I have Keratosis Pilaris on back of my upper arms, on my back & starting on my things too. Any suggestions for curing it & how to clean the affected areas of my skin.
I want to know what are the symptoms of skin cancer. I have a chronic problem of skin rash in different parts of the body at different times. Can this develop into a cancerous growth? I am 74 years old now. Also, where can I get myself checked for skin cancer?
I am 22 years old and doing training of Rajasthan police force my height is 175 cm and weight is 55 kg I am very thin in looking so many friends make fun of mine. I am very serious for this my body is thin from childhood and I did many tried to develop for this I take high calories food but my cheek is very down. If any homeopathic and any type course can improve my condition then I will very thankful to you and Remembering in life. So I requested to develop my body and good looking for my cheek by it my face will be attractive. Very very Thanks.
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.