Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas MohanYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old Male. I bleached my face two year ago. My face react from bleached. You can say, I have pigmentation. Dark spot all over the face beside lower side of the face. Its looks like that Mask on my face. I have tried many medicine. But no result. What should I do?
Suffering from rectal prolapse problem from childhood. No pain and no bleeding, When I going toilet in that time only Coming, please give suggestions.
Hi I am using depiwhite cream for darkspots how manh days it will take to reduce the spots on an avarahe.
My underarms always stinks and it is in black colour even if I take bath also after some minutes it get smell.
I am 34 years old male and I have been noticing they are like pimple (about 5 to 6 small in size) on my Testicles from past 8 years and it doesn't pain nor it goes when pressing it hardly, it was about 2 first and then gradually it increased to 5 to 6. Please help.
I have skin problem from childhood if I drink cold drink than my skin become very rough and from 2 days my skin color has changing in black please help me with this problem.
Nowadays in my leg a black colour dot dot is seen. I have showed here for skin specialist he said it is due to irregular blood circulation. Please suggest me can it be reduced.
1) Fruits and Vegetables - Sadly, most people these days don't eat fruits and vegetables. And ultimately, they have to rely on makeup to look radiant and beautiful. But you can look prettier from within. Just make sure that you eat at least two servings of fruit every day! Have a plate of veggies and green leafy stuffs as well. They will protect the skin from cellular damage caused free radicals.
2) Vitamin C - This vitamin has skin nourishing capacities. That's the reason why you should choose it. Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and it not just rebuilds your immune system, it also ensures that your skin blemishes heal. So, make sure that you eat items like oranges, papaya, strawberries, blackcurrant, broccoli, guava, sweet potatoes and blueberries to give your skin a healthy glow from within.
3) Nuts - Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins found in nuts are known for aiding your health and giving you clearer looking, glowing skin. So, go ahead and eat nuts, like almonds and walnuts. You can also try Vitamin E products like avocado, pine nuts and corn oils.
4) Fats - We know! You want to protect yourself from weight gain! But fat, especially the good ones can help in keeping your skin smoother, healthier and better. That's the reason why you should choose to eat fishes, nuts and seeds, they provide you with essential fatty acids.
If you have any more questions related to skincare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 56 year old lady. I have skin problem some small dane in my both hand I took some medicine but have not relif what should ido now.
I have skin problem in my finger from last 5-6 year. It is having cracking of skin, drying and etching.
1. Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
2. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly.
3. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Both honey and lemon works as a natural bleacher, which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly.
Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
Had dripped 10 ml of blood after passing a sharp stool yesterday. It really did hurt my anus while coming out. The next day I took a lot of water and had a not tough stool without any pain or blood. I have constipation. Have bowel movements once in 2-3 days.
I have got articular rashes on my both lower limbs and it bleeds when I rub it. I have tried skin specialists medicine but it's of no use. Please help.
I am a 17 year old girl and I have black patches around my mouth and very dry hair. What should I do?
Age is really nothing, but a number. The best thing about age is to embrace it. However, not everybody can jovially accept the bodily changes that come with age, especially the wrinkles, the sagging skin and the not-so-wanted curves of the face. So are you tired of using a hundred different age-renewal creams?
Tired of all the false promises from brands claiming their products would turn back time? Tired of putting heavy makeup to hide those wrinkles? Guess what? There is a long-term solution to these problems. Consult an awesome cosmetic physician and get a facelift. Since this is a life-changing decision, you must know about the different types of facelifts to give you a proper idea about the whole thing before you contact a surgeon.
A surgical procedure that involves minimizing the various signs of ageing around the face and neck area is called a facelift, also known as rhytidectomy. There are numerous types of facelift surgeries, a few common ones are discussed below-
- The deep plane procedure: There is a layer beneath our skin known as the superficial musculoapnoneurotic system (SMAS). The muscles of facial expression are surrounded by this layer. The deep plane lift is the most commonly used face-lift technique and in this technique the SMAS is lifted, released and repositioned. After the repositioning of this layer, the loose, extra skin is removed and the edges of the layer are structured and stapled in place. This is by far the best voted technique and is known to give long lasting results with lesser number of revisions. The estimated cost of this procedure ranges from 5000 - 12000 dollars.
- The short scar lifts: This includes various types of facelift techniques, which involve minimal scar formation. The short scar lift techniques unlike the others do not extend beyond the ears. The surgeon can re-suspend all those tissues that support the smile-line and jowls, thereby, tightening a moderate amount of loose skin wherever required. The estimated cost of these types of procedures ranges between 6000-10000 dollars.
- FAT auto transfer?: In this technique, fat from the buttock/stomach/thigh area is collected by the process of liposuction and is then injected into the face to fill in the required areas. Price ranges from 5500-15000 dollars.
However, the most important part is to contact a certified cosmetic physician because as already discussed, this is a life changing decision, and one wrong move can cost you a lot.