Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Sir/mam I have black dots occurring over my arms and upper back. I consulted with some GP and diagnosed as KERATOSIS PILARIS. It's about 2 years there's pustule which becomes dark spot on the skin. Please help me. Thanks.
I am 19 years old and my face is getting so dark since last 6 month. While my body color is fair. So tell me any thing which that I can apply and my natural face color is back.
Hi, I have delivered on Aug 4th 2016, after that my feet are becoming too dark in colour. Can you please suggest me the solution in turning my feet back to normal colour.
I am 25 year old male. I have cold and running nose most of the time. As the weather changes, I face the problem. I have taken some generic medicines from nearest doctor but they didn't provide permanent solution. Please suggest me some medications for my problem. Thank you.
How to remove dark circles? Please guide me. I use contact lenses n specs. Suggest homemade remedy also.
My father had hemorrhoid surgery 45 days ago, since then he had pain and blood in stool. He was given various antibiotics and laxatives, sitz bath etc but they were not helping much. Finally someone recommended movicol. Since then his stool is soft and pain has reduced a bit but still it feels painful after bowel movements and while sitting etc. Also there is bleeding while bowel movements. His surgeon, after colonoscopy said since he had 5-6 nodes, both internal and external, so it is taking longer to heal after surgery. He recommended self dilation with size 4,5 and eventually 6 for a month so that anal canal looses out and stool does not rub much with walls, giving it time to heal. I want to know does dilation really help? He fear it would make scar bleed more due to forced stretching? Also how to get rid of pain, blood etc. He thinks initial part of his stool is hard which rubs off his anal walls, thus causing bleeding. Movicol makes rest of the stool soft but not initial part. My questions: 1: does filation help in increasing anal canal size or it makes wound worse? 2: how to make initial part of stool soft? 3: how to get rid of pain and bleeding? How long does it usually take in such cases? My dad is always sad and depressed due to this. Please help. Thanks.
I am 26 years old male, met a small accident few days back and got an injury in face. Now i am better and wound are fully cured but there is a scar in that area. Is there any treatment or medicine to get back my old skin color?
When ever I go on an assignment with so much enthusiasm and work very hard and dedicated so how or rather when the result is not fruitful I feel so depressed . I'm a male 55 years father of 2 sons. How should I face it?
I am 21 year old boy. And I have a scare in my head from last 3years its was once a foda but its 3years gone but its. Did not well why please tell me it is dangers.
My hands and neck colour is dark then my other body how can I get them fair I use healthy healthy white spf 25. N is amway fairness cream good for oily skin. Do it pop up pimples:
My skin is becoming dark day by day and feeling itchy when I was scratching with fingers a red rashes is forming and lasting for a day/two and disappearing.
My 12 year old daughter. Her neck skin getting darker day by day. Please advice the probable causes and what are the remedies.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.