Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas. M
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas. MYour feedback matters!
I am getting vomiting sensation when I am eating meals for past 2 months what are the reasons for this? Is taking antacid cause any side effects.
In recent times, I'm getting headache frequently. I was recently diagnosed with pre hypertension @ 126-130/83-87 as observed in between 3 days once during the last one month. My family physician told me this is NOT due to hypertension, but due to fatigue. And he suggested me NO medicine for hypertension and ONLY advised lifestyle changes. I seek further clarifications in this regard plz.
How can we improve our digestion and decrease the acidity in stomach.*by home remedies* And changing Lifestyle.
Daily night while sleeping I have sex with my aunt and sleep. Because we both are alone .should we avoid sex daily or can we continue. Sometimes I have sex whenever I'm free also. Highest is I had sex with her 7 times a day .how many times in a month is good for sex.
A heart attack can wreak havoc, throwing a person's life completely off balance. The condition, also known as Myocardial Infarction, often catches a person unaware. As per a survey, close to 7.35 lakh people (both men and women) suffer from a cardiac arrest and associated disorders in the US every year. Early diagnosis and preventive measures can make a world of difference. Unfortunately, many people ignore or tend to miss out on the early symptoms of a heart attack.
A heart attack can be very much averted. All you need to do is, listen to your body and pay attention to the following warning signs. Act before it is too late.
- Indigestion, nausea: Nausea, vomiting or indigestion is important, yet most commonly ignored early symptoms of a heart attack. More common in women than their male counterparts, the symptoms are often mistaken for over exhaustion or stomach upset. Nausea, in particular, can be triggered by many conditions and hence the negligence. A person may also complain of stomach ache or heart burns.Though the symptoms may appear to be nothing serious, seeking an immediate medical assistance will not hurt either. A little alertness will only help you in the long run.
- Pain and discomfort in the chest: This is a warning that should be taken seriously by all means. The symptom can be an indication of a condition as serious as a blocked artery, an important trigger for a heart attack.
- Dizziness: Seldom will you find people losing their sleep over something as common as dizziness. While the lack of a sound sleep can make a person feel dizzy and light headed, the symptom (often accompanied by chest pain) could also be an outcome of a low BP (triggered by improper functioning of the heart). Look for the symptoms carefully and act accordingly.
- Sharp pain episodes: Many people experience a sharp pain that originates in the chest and gradually spreads outward towards the arms. The symptom is a clear indication of a heart problem, ignoring which will only spell doom. Sometimes the pain can also spread to the jaw or the throat.The symptom is a strong warning that your heart needs immediate care and attention.
- Sudden and unexplained sweating: Sweating due to hot and scorching summer is understood but unexplained sweating can be dangerous.
- Over exhaustion: If small or regular chores that you could do in the wink of an eye are suddenly leaving you tired and exhausted (climbing the stairs for instance), it is time for you to consult a doctor.
- Irregular heartbeat: The irregular beating of the heart can also be an indication of a heart problem.
- Swollen feet: A heart problem can interfere with the ability of the heart to pump blood. As a result, the affected person may have swollen feet, ankles, and legs.
- Cough: A cough that lingers for long (often accompanied with a pink mucus) is an important indication of a damaged or diseased heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.