Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hello sir, I am 21 year old boy I have oily skin I am using Mintop Forte from Dr, Minoxidil for growth of my beard and moustache is there any side effect from this please guide me.
I am 18 years old. there are lots of pimple on my face. Consulted, with many doctor's but, there was no improvement. There are lots of acne and pimple marks so, please, send me some easy remedies for my trouble.
I am 49 years female in per menopausal stage suffering from facial melasma and mild hirsutism. Am no anaemic or suffering from dub. Androgen levels and usg abd are normal. Kindly advise.
Hair loss started last few months ago. Im loosing hair in large numbers. The skin beneath hair is also visible now. At this pace I think I may be bald in next year pls help.
My parents say that I was too fair in my young age that is upto 12 to 13 years, but now my skin color is not that fair as it was in my 12th age. Is it possible to regain my color back?
I am 25 years old male I have been suffering from hair loss I feel shy I have consult from many, but no result. What should I do.
Please tell me how to get clean & clear skin. my skin is too much oily and sensitive I can't use any face product.
Hi I had acne before and had used lots of product before now my acne is very little but I have acne scarring and little bit acne I have combination skin. So I needed to know which facewash I should use to keep my skin good and facewash should now cause my skin peeling and irritation or redness tell me that type of facewash. And as a moisturizer I use sarna lotion and for washing face I was using johnson baby soap.
I have a problem with hair fall and my hair is already thin can you tell me the solution for this problem?
Iam Umavenkat age 24 i've pimple spots on my face and small permanent pimples on face I think they are filled with acne they are on face since few months. I want a solution for this and I need my face to be free from spots and pimples. Please provide me necessary medicines or creams for the same.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"