Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijendraYour feedback matters!
My teeth bleed and has tarter ,i have recently consulted a dentist about the cleaning process whether I can go for cleaning treatment .He suggested me to take scaling treatment can I know the benefits of that ? Is that really use full to me, and also the cost of that treatment?
Hi, Blood coming out from my mouth when I spit in the morning. I already consult with neurologist and gone through city scan of head and blood test. All reports are normal. I feel stress on right side of my head. I want to know about from where this blood is coming. Please help me as soon as possible.
I want advice on normal denture or implants as I have 6 lower front teeth and upper 8 doctor says that remove all lower for denture please advise.
I am 54 years old female. My upper right wisdom tooth is infected. Next to it two molars are missing. Should I get a root canal or extraction of wisdom tooth. Pls advice.
I have some problems sir, I am paning from teeth sir and not drinking from cooling water sir please tell a solution.
Having a pain and some harmful bacteria in my teeth please suggest me some treatment to solve my problem.
My mom is 45 years old and she have a problem of swelling of gums, when we asked the dentist he told due too excess use of your medicine of bp, headache, spondalises coz of that you be this problems and my mom vng this medicines of bp and all from last 10 years. Dr. Sugest of surgery any other option Dr. You have?
I have faced some pain in my upper teeth of right side of my mouth from yesterday and also some pain in left ear. Please give me some advice.
How much it costs for complete fixation of dentures, both lower and upper teeth. How many sittings it takes for entire process of complete denture fixation.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!