Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaykumar S HYour feedback matters!
One month before I have injured very badly in a road accident. My left leg was totally injured and very big wound in my leg. Please tell me the solution of my problem?
I am 62 years old. I am full of energy and laborious. Even in holidays I always keep myself engage in domestic work. Still working in an office. I am non-veg and used to take balance food including fruits regularly. My problem is gradually weight loss. My present weight is 46 kg. Pressure is normal, blood sugar level 115 (fasting - Oct" 15). Never consulted with physician as not facing acute problem. Please advise.
I am 32 years, i am suffering from OSMF (oral submuscous Fibrosis) from last 4/5 year. What should i do?
I am confused about sexual ability. After insertion, I can hold for 2-3 minutes. Is this ok or below the label.
I can't understand the problem that I am getting sperms when I urinate. Please answer me what happened to me.
I have vitamin reference range 10 and haemoglobin 10.5 and have bone deficiency. So kindly suggest me so that I can increase my vitamin and haemoglobin.
I have headache always and I could nt sleep even when I feel sleepy and that leads to spoil my day. Wat it could be ?i feel sleepy bt when I go to bed I count sleep. N I try hard to sleep bt still it does not come.
When I eat spicy food or when I am under a strong sunlight there is a itching on my skull can you tell me what is it?
When my gets up in the morning she feels swelling in her leg, arm, fingers etc. What can be the reason & what is the treatment.
I am 27 years old female. I have recently developed PCOD, due to which I feel I am having severe acne (mostly nodule & closed ones). I am taking medication for both PCOD (from last 4 months) & acne (from last many years) but the acne just refuses to go. I have fine facial hair growth too (thick around chin as I get that part waxed). Kindly advice whether I should consult a Gynecologist or a Dermatologist? I am sick & tired of my acne & the dull face it results in. Please help.
! am 50 years old. I am using BP tablets lose-H since 10 years. Actually I do morning walk and yoga. And I don't have BP in fact. May stop using BP tablets. Or at least, may shift to Ayurveda/home/Unani as alternative medicine for the same issue. Recently, I was impressed with Ayurveda treatment for some other issue. Please give suggestion.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.