Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaykumar S H
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaykumar S HYour feedback matters!
Am Suffering with Peptic Ulcer, I am under Medication for last 2 years. I have used Pantodac, Lesuride and Big Plus. But there is no Cure. Again i Changed my Tablets for Razo-20, Cintapro and Big Plus. I don't see any changes. I will feel Normal when i take tablests, if i stop it a lot of burning in chest and stomach. I gone through Endoscopy too, i See there is some red lines and blood is bleeding through it to my Abdominal. Please Suggest me Something. Can i go for Homeopathy?
Sir, I am suffering from male pattern baldness my age is 22 year I have lost 90 percentage of hair my scalp visible on head i am feelings so guilty and i am using curlzfin 1mg and logi hair serum and also logi hair capsules alternate days and i am getting low erection problem and any other infertility problems can also occur by using this medicine please suggest me for hair transplant action details.
I was gone through the colonoscopy investigation, in that internal hemorrhoids grade III was detected, Dr. suggest me surgery for that. But I'm fearing about surgery, is there any other solution? Homeopathy is how much better for my situation?
How can I improve my sex capacity. I am able to do sex for 2 minutes only, then I get cum & feel down. I don't even masturbate. Kindly suggest me.
I have had Urinary tract infections thrice in last 3 months. I am sick of making antibiotics. Please give me some advise.
I am no longer to be with my partner during intercourse always I have done within a seconds and my partner jst irritate to this Kindly suggest me the medicine or any other thing to have great intercourse.
Hello sir/madam im 30 years old, having type 1 diabetes since 25 years when I am 5 years old now my sugar level are under control but I dnt know my sugar level comes down to 20 or 40 in the morning taking insugen 30/70 100iu mrng 10 units and night 12u and also thynorm 50 mcg for hypothyroid what to do ill get more angry for small thing and shout on my kid please suggest me what to do to control my angry.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!