Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VijaykumarYour feedback matters!
I had pain in my heel of right foot. Mostly after inactivity or after waking up. Pain used to go down with activity and some times after passing urine. Got my uric acid test done it was ok. This occuted an year ago as well but got ok after I changed my shoe. This time also it has started after I bought a new shoe. I shall change my shoe. But does it mean some other problem. Or is it only shoe.
What are the main symptoms of the disease diabetes and which type of food are not allowed to eat, please tell me.
Sir, I am 66 years old having diabetic for past 15 years under control (slight ). Now My right hand palm is sacking .so I am not able to put my signature properly and even I am not able to hold coffee tumbler when I am taking coffee. So kindly suggest any medicine to cure the above nerves problem. ramasubba. AR.
I have two children now I am pregnant in report it comes that I have sugar. My husband has sugar. Can it possible that I am suffering from sugar cause my husband?
I am 55 years old male and prediabetes. My fasting sugar is 95 and pp is 110 and taking glycomet SR500 1/2 tab i. E. 250 mg in night. I want to stop this tab. Is it necessary to take this tab if I maintain this sugar level by diet and exercise. How to stop this medicine. Earlier the sugar was high some two years back so doctor prescribed me this. But now sugar is in control so why to take medicine and burdening kidney.
I am suffering from diabetic. I take to every morning and evening glimestar pm2 and BGR 34 .But have suspected this both medicine . One is alopathic and other is ayurvedic.
My brother is having Diabetes. 4 months back he got heart attack. Stent put. His Diabetes is between 200 to 260 fasting. He takes regular medicines. I just want to know the reasons - why Diabetes is remaining high?
Hello dr, my name is simran frm barabanki. actually my mother in law is suffering from diabetes frm last 8 years. Presently she is 65. other than high sugar she does not hve any other issue. cholesterol blod pressure was normal nd other parts r working wel. Til nw. normal symptoms occur when sugar rises til nw. Bt Dr. Frm last one month she is sudnly gne through fever high bp nd hgh sugar level simultaneously as wel. Bp raises upto 180 nd sugar upto 700. continuously we r trying fr getting her to normal cnditn finally today she is given insulin. Nd day by day she is getting weak eats nting almost nt able to tke oral meats and food thats why the situation is getting worsen. Dr. is saying to admit her in hospital. We r going to admit her in hind hospital located in lucknow road safedabad near lucknow where she was admitted earlier also. please Dr. Help me to do right think first what to do first with her. What wl be the rit way to make her normal nd healthy. Urgent advise is needed. Everyone is getting scared to see hr cnditn. please help dr.
I have thyroid problem from 1 year. Almost 1 year back I got pain in my left leg knee and I was unable to sit on ground floor at the same time got pain in my left hand. I used medication 4-5 months but not reduced pain completely. Later on it reduced, but after words I used to get pain in my left hand again even now I am suffering from pain in my left hand. My heart beat is also increased in such a way that I can here it. My BP is varying from some times 130/90 to sometimes 140/100. please give suggestion to which specialist I can consult. And I have headache problem Which starts from my eyes. Once it comes it increases slowly. And I have to use medication compulsory to reduce it.
My parent is having sugar more than 280, and their age is around 60. Do they require my personal attention?
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunction, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.