Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VijayendranYour feedback matters!
My mother has a lot of pain in her back n can't stand up or walk quickly. Please suggest something that can b done at home pls.
My hairline is residing back n back and my hairs are thinning out. Is there any way to stop them or for regrowth tried biotin but it didn't helped.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days because I have backpain so I tried multiple home remedies but they didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have knee pain on right side and below the knee too. I can't step down my legs. When I get down from bed I can't able to walk even a step. While I walk the knee bone makes sound and itches severely. Pl let me know exactly what it is and what treatment.
I have pains in both the legs I if I stand for at least3 minutes then it stays hurting what should I do?
My Daughter age 12 years is having lychen planus problem in leg and toe portion.What medicines should she take currently she is on levocitrizen,Mutivit.dose and ointment application 0.1% tacrolimus since 4 months and getting positve response slowly.Please suggest for a faster recovery
I am 40 years old male and have back pain and neck pain, uric acid increases when I eat like chicken, paneer etc what should I do, I am suffering last 3 years.
I am 28 year old male having knee pain at times and I feel my knee got weak. I am regular jogger and I do play football at times. How to strengthen my knee?
My mother is 66 years old. BP and Sugar also. Few things which are disturbing her these days., Pain in legs, swollen feet, lot of vertigo when getting up or lying down, high pain in head, high BP. Pls help.
Hello I am Rohit I am 18 years old. I have very bad pain in my back bone. Pls suggest some good idea to get relief. Please Do the Necessary. Hope get answer soon.
I am suffering from back pain. I am using various ointments but no effect. Will it be because of less calcium? What should I eat to increase calcium.
I am 26 years and I am having severe backpain on my right side of the back from past 1year What should I do?
She suffers from too much pain in her leg and take pain killer it affects her digestion. Suggest medicine for this problem Thanks in advance.
I am 25 year old man I have backache for last two months. I applicable ed ointment cream for couple of days but it haven't cure me, what have I do.
I am suffering from severe sciatic pain in the right thing. Starting from hip to ankle. I am thyroid patient and taking 75 mcg Thyronorm daily. Tsh is 3.5. Severe burning and pricking paint right thigh and ankle. I have consulted physicians. But no relief. Kindly advise what allopathy medicine I should take. please save me sir.
Good day doc, I have been on clomiphene for 3 cycles now, the last dose I took was may 27th then I went for scan and they said my eggs are not matured enough. But now am on bromergon and folic acid because I still have fluid coming out from my breast. What should I do to make me ovulate normally. Thanks.
I am 28 year old and married. From last month I feel weekness and pain in knee area and below that. I dont even feel like eating and when I try to eat forcefully then vomiting type things started. Please suggest me.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.