Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayendra RYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old, having infection like burn inside my mouth since last 3 yrs, basically in left side .if I will take any salty or chilly food then immediate req. Water or sweet. I consulted doctor they gave vitamins and ulcilor cream. But it is not cure totally. Sameside also I have done root canal with metal cap covering. Any suggestions. for years end.
I have 2 cavities in my teeth. One is deeper and other is spot. I do oil pulling since 6 months and uses vicco toothpaste. I do not see any results but my cavities does not spread. I want to heal it naturally. Any other ayurvedic remedies can you suggest.
I have a swollen gum above the wisdom tooth, its very painful, applied gum care lotion, can you suggest some antibiotic.
In 2008 I got my right side lower jaw wisdom tooth removed next tooth root canal was done in September this year severe pain started visited dentist he took an X-Ray & said infection in root canal as it was not properly done. Re-Root canal got done but again suddenly pain started Dr. advised to take Metrogyl 400 for 5 days pain stopped, cement filling was done & Cap was fixed but from second day pain again started I visited Dentist again he says will remove cap & filling keep it open with some cement in it for few months the infection will automatically go & then he will fill & fix the cap is this procedure correct? Please advice.
I am 40 years old and I want to remove my all teeths because I can't eat anything due to poor teeths any suggestions to remove teeth without pain.
I have some problem in my mouth. After opening my mouth. Some crack sound coming from my. Mouth Right side bone.
I m 21year old. Sir mere mouth m infection means chhale hote rhte h Ek saal se bahut doctors se treatment liya h but jb tk treatment chalta h sahi rhte h Usk bad fir ho jate h Sir koi treatment btaiye jisse ye sahi ho jaye.
I am 20 year old male pain in my side teeth and tried almost all medicines and consulted many dentist but still I am suffering from the sever pain Please suggest me some remedies to get rid of it.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.