Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaydev Yale
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaydev YaleYour feedback matters!
I have recently done a plastic surgery to remove a blockage in my ear canal. I have out a medicated tube there. Is there any change of the blockage reappearing. What should I do in such cases?
I am having a mild throat pain and a burning sensation whenever I swallow anything at the trachea area. I worried, about that because I chew pan masala everyday but it is limited to 1 or 2 a day at max. So please suggest.
Hello sir/madam, My friend batul is having problem in her throat. She consulted one doctor and due tonhigh dosage she is now not able to even drink a glass of water and her stomach is also paining. I think she is having sore throat and throat is paining too much. She have not properly slept since 1 week due to this problem. Pls advice what to do and which medicines would be better.
When I try to swallow food or drink fluid after it passes a 'place' in tongue I feel pain in my ears. What should I do.
Hi am suffering from frequent eye blinking and un-easiness in nose and throat from last few days. Please suggest.
I am suffering from viral fever and there is a infection in my throat from many days, so what is the best medicine to cure it.
Sir pls suggest a best medicine for plum I am suffering from plum nd sinus always having cold even in mid summer also pls show me the best way to get rid of it. I am too sensitive.
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of a large amount of blood vessels in the nose. Most common reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, trauma, low levels of Vitamin K, Vitamin C, colds and allergies and nose lining getting dry along with so many other reasons. If you are 40 years and above, you must be really conscious about nose bleeding. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose stops bleeding by direct pressure on the nose.
- Apply ice: This can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually shrinks and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and root of nose.
- No anxiety: Bleeding is a safety valve, specially, in hypertensive patients. If nose doesn't bleed than brain would bleed. It's better nose to bleed than brain.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the head end while resting.
- Do not blow or scratch nose forcefully.
- Keep blood pressure in control.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on the humidity of the room, especially, in winter electric heaters dry up air. Keep a mug of water in room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose lining gets dry mostly. Apply Vaseline or oil or Ghee.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food like oranges, lemon, sweet lime, Indian gooseberry to keep your nose moist and strengthen blood vessels.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!