Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayanand G ShahapurYour feedback matters!
If you always fret and worry about your limp hair that always seem dull and rough, then you should take immediate steps to rectify the problem. If the cause is not addressed, it will eventually lead to hair fall. Limp hair can be caused by a number of factors such as increased stress levels, pollution and nutritional deficiency. Usually it is important to diagnose the cause before focusing on the treatment. Given below are some treatments that can be very effective in enlivening your hair:
- Use a beer rinse: Beer is a fermented product that is rich in vitamin B which provides nourishment to your hair follicles. It also helps in keeping your scalp clean while adding shine to your hair. Use beer as the final rinse after washing your hair to add volume to your hair.
- Yoghurt: Excessive shampooing of the hair is likely to lead to a build-up of chemicals, which will prevent the hair follicles from being properly nourished. Yoghurt helps in getting rid of these harmful chemicals from your hair, thus moisturizing the scalp.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is known for its healing properties for the hair. It moisturizes and softens the hair strands, also increasing the capacity to retain moisture. The fats present in coconut oil help in revitalizing damaged hair.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a conditioner after you finish washing your hair. It helps in getting rid of dandruff and closes the hair cuticle to prevent moisture loss. It also helps in preventing accumulation of chemicals and residues in your hair and on your scalp.
- Banana: Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, protein and vitamins that provide nourishment to the hair. It strengthens the hair, thus preventing breakage and split ends. It adds shine and volume to your hair, getting rid of dull hair in the process.
- Eggs: Eggs are an age old remedy that is used to treat dull and limp hair. Break an egg and whisk the contents for some time, apply it on your hair and leave it to dry. Wash it off after 20-25 minutes and repeat the same twice every week. Eggs contain proteins that strengthen and add volume to the hair.
Hi,My wife has recently undergone a laparascopy operation after our first child in 2014. Kindly suggest me any homeopathic medicine/cream for bust enlargement.
Have over the last 6 months been experiencing a tingling sensation along with enlargement / contraction of my left hand little finger up to the base of my wrist. Have been drinking daily 3 pegs of whisky through the years. No diabetes.
My daughter is 7 years old. She is too much irritating. She does not allow me to wear jeans. Even she does not allow me to talk to my husband in front of her. She always sticks to me. Never go me alone.
The chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS is a kind of debilitating disorder which causes extreme fatigue and tiredness. It is not treatable through rest and cannot be explained in the light of any underlying medical condition and hence a major problem.
Causes of chronic fatigue
It is understood what causes chronic fatigue. There are theories stating that it is triggered by psychological stress, viral infection and a combination of different factors which vary from one individual to another. Since no particular cause is still identified and many infections and diseases produce similar symptoms, it can be very difficult to diagnose. According to the reports of the Center For Disease Control and Prevention, chronic fatigue is the end stage of numerous health disorders rather than a single problem.
Diagnosing chronic fatigue
The chronic fatigue is one of the most challenging conditions to diagnose. There are no lab tests for screening the disorder and many symptoms of the chronic fatigue are similar to other conditions. The best way to be sure that an individual is suffering from fatigue is to rule out the possibilities of other disorders like major depressive disorder, hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, lupus, Lyme disease and mononucleosis.
Treating chronic fatigue disorder
At present, there is no particular cure for the chronic fatigue syndrome. Every person who is affected with the disease manifests different symptoms and thus, may require different treatment options which can manage the disease and relieve the symptoms. Some of the most prevalent treatment options for chronic fatigue include-
- Home remedies and changes in lifestyle: Making proper lifestyle changes can bring about positive impact. One should try to limit and even eliminate the caffeine intake which can aid a better sleep and ease your insomnia. It is important to avoid sleeping during daytime. Another effective way is to go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time each morning as a fixed routine.
- Therapy: Two types of therapies can help the people suffering from the chronic fatigue disorder. The first one is psychological counseling which helps in coping with the problems and improving the mindset. Another option is physical therapy where a physical therapist can aid in creating a daily routine and carve out an exercise plan which gradually increases the intensity. This is termed as the graded exercise therapy or GET and it helps the patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome cope up with the difficulties.
- Medications: It is important to note that no single medicine can treat all the symptoms of the chronic fatigue disorder. The symptoms can alter with the passage of time and may also trigger depression. The experts may recommend antidepressant for combatting it. In case the lifestyle changes fail to offer a restful sleep in the night, the doctor may also suggest a mild sedative. Sometimes, pain reliever is also suggested so that the affected individual can manage the joint pain caused by the chronic fatigue.
These are a few of the most common treatment options for chronic fatigue and helps in effective management of the disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.