Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayalakshmi
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Nutrition For Pregnant Women
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Normal Vaginal Delivery
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old single female. I have my periods usually over a gap of 32-33 days. Now it's over 36 days, and the periods hasn't started yet. I have been experiencing problems like severe mood swings, leg pain and headache. Is there any problem? Why there is a sudden change in periods?
Hello doctor I did testing of white discharge and report says. Test :- culture and sensitivity h v s Investigation :- culture and sensitivity Specimen :- high vaginal swab Gram stain :- gram positive budding yeast cells seen Organism isolated: 1. Profuse growth of candida albicans obtained after 36 hours of aerobic incubation. I didn't understand it. Can you tell me the meaning and proper treatment that I should take for this. Thanks.
Hi I'm 35 years 6 months old my problem is periods, from beginning I have irregular periods but now from last 2 years my periods r very light only some drops I have hypothyroidism problem & pcod problem as well for thyroid I take 100 mcg tablet, in pcod can I have boiled eggs at least in a week 1or 2 or completely avoid it and stopped taking milk every day. Can you please tell me.
I have white discharge problem for 8 years. I tried so many natural treatments and consulted so many doctors. Even scan report and blood test became normal but it still continuing. There is no use of normal treatments and tablets. What is the solution for this problem?
Hi we are newly married couple. We did sex last night. When I was fully erect inside her vagina i m feeling little pain and the same way she also feeling pain if I stop for few seconds pain is going from both of them and after completing the girl has a small bleeding from her Virginia little. She do not have pain when she was bleeding. Is there any problem? Y she is bleeding without any pain.
I have a burning sensation on the outer walls of my vagina. However, there is no sort of discharge or stinging pain while peeing otherwise. Also, there's no itching. What might be the reason? And what needs to be done?
Can someone be pregnant after having ipill and later a two week delayed periods and an another cycle (period) on time for next month. Both the periods were completely normal as usual and I did took four home pregnancy tests each after an interval/gap of a week after the missed period and after the period as well all were negative. Please advice the possibility if any for pregnancy. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your experience.
When a couple invites a bouncing baby into their midst, they go from a couple to a family - and that changes things around the house quite a bit. New parents are often sleep-deprived and suddenly busier than they ever dreamed they would be. The idea of having sex might actually seem laughable during those first several months - who has the time or the inclination? But as the kids get older, sex goes back on the menu, and parents do their best to find the time to make it happen. A busy parent who wants to get it on should heed advice for good penis care so he's ready to go when the opportunity strikes.
But how to find the opportunity? These tips can help those parents who think their sex life will never be the same again.
1) Make a plan. A couple who plans out their sexual activity are more likely to make it a priority and actually "get it done" rather than take the easier route - which is simply giving in to exhaustion and going to sleep! If necessary, actually set a date on the calendar, plan for a babysitter, then retire upstairs for several hours of bliss. Or if that doesn't feel quite right, book a hotel room and let the babysitter handle things at home for a few hours.
2) Be ready at all times. Sometimes planning doesn't work, especially if a child isn't on a set schedule yet. In cases like that, it's important to grab a little action whenever possible. Be ready to go at a moment's notice (literally) and taking pleasure in five-minute increments - maybe less, depending upon the situation. This means sneaking in a quick intimate moment when the kids are napping or getting it on while they are quietly playing in the next room.
3) Turn to other ways. Parents who want to show their affection but are truly too tired to do so can keep the spark alive with text messages, brief phone calls and even emails that express their desires - even if they don't have the opportunity to act on them just yet. These little promises can build up over a matter of days or even a week, leading to an explosive quickie when the time is right.
4) Ask for help. Everyone needs a little help sometimes, and new parents are especially in need of some relief from time to time. There is never anything wrong with telling the grandparents a night off is necessary and taking the child to their house. Don't have family nearby? Look to a good friend who might be willing to take pity on two sex-deprived parents and host the kids for a night.
5) Look forward to the future. Sometimes the sex life will fall to the wayside for a while after a baby is born. And that's okay. But plan for the future by looking forward to the day when the kids can watch a movie on the TV downstairs while mom and dad get into something hot upstairs (with the baby monitor available to alert them to any trouble, of course!).
When the opportunity to get it on presents itself to a busy parent, it pays to make sure all the equipment is ready to go. This can be accomplished through the use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A good crème loaded with Shea butter for softness, vitamin E for supple skin, vitamin A for odor control and vitamin C for overall health is a great bet. Other nutrients, such as alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine and L-carnitine help ensure a man's penis care remains top-notch, even when he's too tired to see straight!