Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
My height is 6 ft and weight is 65 with age 21. My penis is nearly 5.5 inch long but when I press my skin above the pelvic girdle then it comes to be 6. I want to know that is it a case of improper growth due to hormonal imbalance because the girth is also less and I dnt have beards less hair on my head poor muscle and bone density with a problem of constipation and gastric disorders I had a sharp brain earlier but now im unable to concentrate and always feel dizzy. And yeah im an addict of masturbating since a very long tym and while masturbating I cum within five mins. Im really terrified of all these problems please help me out.
My wife hav breathing problem we consulted many ent specialists thy have referred so many nasal sprays. Finally she is using furamist nasal spray. But now she is pregnant can she use furamist nasal spray at this stage. She is 6 month pregnant. Please suggest regarding.
Since 3 days I am facing throat pain. I am 21 years old male, this is not happen before, this is the first time am facing this problem.
I am having great allergic rhinitis. When I wake up in the morning with lot of sneezing and itchy throat. Also red eyes and difficulty in breathing.
My husband snores every time he sleeps. This not only hamper my sleep but also his health. What can be done?
Whenever I sleep with windows open at night the following day I get a headache and a jammed nose. The headache goes away but my nose feels awkward and jammed the whole day long. What is the cause if it? Please help me.
I often gets sore throat followed by cough. I take antibiotics. But it takes nearly a month to cure. Thanks.
Hi, recently I felt swelling at the end of my skull behind the left ear and the feeling is bad AlL over body including dizziness, lack of concentration etc.I am having severe Gas, acidity and heartburn problem including shoulder and neck pain. Now my Heartbeat is very fast and loud sometimes. This left side pain is confusing if it is related to heart problem. I don't know if I have heart or lung problems. Swelling receded after I used heating pad. But now feeling slow pain on the left side of skull end and heart problem is there. I have cut smoking otherwise I am a healthy guy. Please advise.
Dr. actually mujhe sinus ki problem bahut time se h maine bahut sari medicines li h (alopathy)(homiyopathy)(ayurvadic) maine sari medicine li h par wahi ek chij jb tk medicine leti hu tb tk thik rehta h uske bad fir wahi problem hoti h headache hota h eyes mai bhi pain hota h koi bhi strong small se cold ho jata h or kuch 2-3 Month se to bahut bahut jayda hairfall ho rha h bahut jayda ho rha h Mujhe smjh ni aarha mai kya karu plss suggest me what should I do.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from chronic and recurrent throat infection and cold. Doctors diagnosed GERD and I am taking Cap. Pantin L Lorfast AM but not experienced good recovery. What should I do.
Sore throat problems recurs every few months and lozenges and few tablets solves the issue but I need complete Sol, problems occurs when ibdribk cold water etc.
My daughter 8 years old she is suffering with throat pain and not able to eat swallo and not able to take breathe also i am so worried. I consulted pediatrician doctor he gave antibiotic tablets 2 days over but still she is suffering as a mother i am not able to bare my child suffering please suggest me what can I do to get back my daughter hair and healthy
I am a 58 year old house wife. Sir I am suffering from sinusitis. But now a days I have some irritation in my eyes. Is this is due to sinusitis. Can you please help me ?
I have to do anchoring in a program in 3 days. But from last 2 days I am not able to speak because of cold. My throat is not working properly, also having a little cough. Please give me some suggestions to what to do?
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.