Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from ear ache and ear blockage since 3 days, it feels like my ear is fall What would be the cause? And what is the remedy?
I am 21 year old male suffering from some kind of ear infection. There has constant inching in there. Due to exam schedule m ant able to consult any doctors so please suggest what should I do.
Hello, I am 22 years old male, recently I started having a slight burning sensation inside my throat when I am eating something. After going online and looking based on symptoms, I find it is something related to acid reflux. Is it something serious? What can I do to stop it?
I got severe throat pain repeatedly for every two months I do smoking only one for a day is that the reason for my throat pain please tell me.
My tonsils are mostly enlarged often take Montek LC tab which also helps in sneezing fits is there some other treatment what could be the reason I was once treated after that my tonsils gave me problem.please help
It's been 3 days I have a difficulty in breathing and I have blocked nose and throat pain what should I do?
I am suffering form throat pain. I am unable speak properly my voice is getting stuck and also there is some irritating what should I do?
Mujhe 1,2 manine se Gale me infection hai pehle elopethik me dikhya 5 din ki dawai di fir dard hone lga ab homeo me dikhaya hai saath din ki dawai di par gale ki Nason me dard ab b hai, kuch bataye Sir. Thanks.
I'm 40 year old. I dont take any diet. I dont go to social parties and eat ouotside anytime. I prefer only home food I am out of my home rather hotel food. I dont smoke nor drink. My problem is. Early in the morning if I wake up between 3am - 5am mu throat burns. Please advice.
I have habit of snoring at night times very sounded. How to reduce that? please give me naturally reduction methods.
Hi I am 24 years old female. I have sinus. 1 year back I got surgery but still am suffering from it. Heavy cold means running nose.
Hi From last 3 months throat infection and also gas trouble. Have any gas effect on throat. Please support me.
I am an Asthma patient now and then blood comes from nose, what is the problem of my nose & how it is curable
I am feeling pain in ear and also yellow fluid coming out of my ears. How to stop. Reccomend me some medicines ?
Bacterial sinus problems of viridians strep with s.epidermidis .which homeo medicines should I take for a long time (immunity enhancement at the same time. Please give me advice.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.