Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya SarathiYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, is it possible to become a diabetic if there is no record in family history? Daily I eat one sweet after lunch, can it lead to diabetes? What are the first symptoms of getting a diabetes?
I am taking thyroid tablets for past four months. What is the best vegetarian diet for hypothyroid inorder to improve proper functioning of my thyroid gland.
I have high uric acid 7.83 Utica acid what can I do to decrease or cure from it. What is the effect of running to high Utica acid? What is also the effect of swimming to high Utica acid.
After taking Fenofibrate for longer period say 6 months my creatinine level is going up in every check up. to 1.3 from 0.06. Is this side effect? Whether to discouninue Fenofibrate? Please answer. Best Regards
I think I have thyroid problem. What food I should avoid and what food should I take and recommend some exercise.
Ek family ka ghar mein agar apna father ko diabetes aur sugar huaa toh won ka beti aur beta ko bhi diabetes aur sugar hota ki nahi. Aisa kyun hota hai. Won next gerneration ko diabetes aur sugar se kaisa mukti karna chahiye. Jis ko diabetes aur sugar huaa he. Won ka jhootha khana aur pani se diabetes aur sugar ho hota he kya. Pura generation ko diabetes aur sugar se kaise mukti karna chahiye.
I was diagnosed hypothyroidism recently one month back. T3 normal and t4 normal. But tsh 15.20. Now I am using 50 MCG tab. Now my results was came 2.27 tsh. I don't want take life long medicine. What I do?
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.