Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya LaxmiYour feedback matters!
Gay sex will causes to effect sex power and oral sex have side effect if it have side effect then I want to know wht type of effect it create.
Dear Sir | Ma'am, I'm 23 years old, Female. I'm pregnant since 5 months. Since the start of my pregnancy doctor didn't advised to do the thyroid test and on my fifth month due to shift in the location the other doctor had suggested me to take thyroid test and my values where T3 1.36ng\dl, T4 - 7.69 ng \ dl and TSH - 5.420 uiU\ml. So the doctor said it is quite high in your fifth month so prescribed throform 50 mcg. I heard the first trimester baby totally depends upon mom for his\her thyroid. So does my thyroid level would have impacted my babies brain? My query is how often the thyroid range elevates? Since during my fifth month it found to be 5.420 so approximately how much it could have been in my first trimester?
Hi, my daughter is of 12 years old and she is on mensuration periods since last two months approx. Please suggest.
I am on drug isotretinoin 30 mg for a month. And during this period I have observed significant side effects like bleeding nose. Itchy anus. And from 2 days there is a lump near my vagina, there is mild pain while touching it. And it is also itchy. So is it due to isotretinoin or it is something else.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
Sir, I am 39 and my wife is 35, last night we had sex but while having sex before that I was fingering Her vagina to arouse her. I was arouse. But what happen is that when she was hot and we were lip kissing breast kissing g spot kissing then she came on top but at that time I lost my straightness. And I could not satisfy her fully and nor I was satisfy finally to satisfy her, Then I masturbate with my hands and my sperms were about to release I enter her vagina and release it but it doesn't enter fully. Some little only when I pull out some white liquid was coming out from her vagina, can it be possible that she gets pregnant as I want her to get pregnant as we are childless but want to have children so please help us to satisfy our both and she conceived and becomes pregnant. She had her last periods on 31 last month. please help me thanks and god bless you.
Hello doctor my uterus was removed and just it took before 3 weeks but after that there was a very severe pain, so when we started scanning we found that there are 3 milligrams of stones in kidney, so what we can do and what r the foods I can have to remove it? Can you suggest me please?
She is getting headache onside. At certain period of time'she can not able to tolerate the pain. This is happening daily in the morning interval of time. At once she got out from the bed she use to tell like headache.
my wife didn't come in periods for last 2 months. last to last month we consult the dr and he gave us medicines and dimpal comes in periods. but now once again it happens. so whats the problem for that.?
A before meal technique would be to have a tsp of linseed with water. It brings in the much needed lubrication required for constipation.
Consuming hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt added to it would be beneficial in treating constipation.
I with mi gf. Had unprotected sex on 26 feb. Her last period is on jan 6.till date she did not get her period. Is there chance of pregnancy in case yes how to abort naturally. At home.
My sister is 39 years old. She had her last period on 26/03/2017. She had unprotected sex on 13/05/2017 and a slight brown discharge was visible. She presumed it was periods, but even after 2 days the bleeding did not start. Can she be pregnant.
I had my periods on may 15 then had sex on may 20! Frm 26th may I started to bleed like my periods for 3-4 days but bleeding was bluish brown! And today it's June 25 and still I didn't have my periods! Am I pregnant.
I am having a problems wd my periods. They r vry irregular and from last month its not happening. There z some dark brown excretion and I dnt knw why its happening. Cn you pls tell wht z the problem m having.
My girl frend having mc problem always coming late 6_10 days why can you give suggestion for that why it's happen and any problem will create in the future like conceive baby I am afraid please deploy me.
Sir I am married we are do not want child so what will do do not take pills and other homiyo medicine and unprotected condom which time sex doing in safely please tell me.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.