Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi.p.sYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a problem in my teeth that gap is coming between teeth. This problem was stated just one year back. I take it normally but now it won't look nice. I want a perfect solution for this. If any treatment there please suggest it and also tell the maximum cost of the treatment.
I am 29 years old from Bangalore and my question is on dental treatment. I had started dental treatment from year 2015 at Vasan dental Care. I had my three toot root canal done first, for which Rs. 4000 was charged for each tooth 4000x3=12000 and after root canal treatment, ortho treatment was started which was quoted Rs. 29000, now in 2016 November I have successfully completed my ortho treatment now I have planned to go with 3M Lava zirconium crown, since it’s for front tooth where I have been charged Rs. 13000 per tooth 13000x3=39000. I was told 39000 for three tooth and now after starting treatment and after doctor had trimmed my first tooth doctor told me my tooth is very brittle so they will have to place fiber stick so that my tooth will not fracture over time, all this seems to be good until doctor told me just to fix fiber stick they would charge me Rs. 2500 extra per tooth so its 2500x3=7500 additional charges. I just want to know if I am getting over charged for service provided by dentist or its fair charges.
I have a very small red dot looking painless ulcer under my tongue. Is this something to worry about? I had ulcers before but never a painless one. I need help, I'm really worried:(
I am 21 years old suffering from smile my teeth are yellow in color. I cannot even laugh aloud at my friends please help me what to do?
Hi I am 25 I am having gum bleeding from past few weeks And now the Gum's size are reducing too. Little pain in gums. I chang3d my toothpaste to sensodine total repair. And I do brush regularly twice a day. I am scared now still no effect. Help me what to do? Thanks in advance.
I am 21 years old. I have a bad breath problem and yellowish teeth. Actually in childhood I have not brushed many days as I hated paste. From many past years I am Brushing my teeth but not able to recover. Even I am not able to smile properly as of yellowish. Please help in removing yellowish and bad breath. What I do to get rid of it? If you have any homemade solution? Please tell me. Help me.
I am a 35 yr old male. I have been noticing some kind of liquid that is dissolving in my mouth from a tooth since few days. It tastes little salty. But d tooth is not paining. It just feels sensitive. No bad odour with it. I cant actually see it. Its a colourless discharge. N tastes weird in d mouth. Pls suggest what it could be n remedy. Thanks.
Too much burning senstion and pain inthe mouth apart from severe pain while swalloing due to concurrent chemo and radiation for squamous cell carcinoma.
Hey doctor, I am having yellow teeth. My teeth become more yellowish by day. I have tired some home remedies like brushing with salt, still it didn't work. Before it become embarrassing in society I want a solution. Please give me some tips ahead. Thank you.
Sir mere teeth ka kuch btao mere teeth pr gutka ke spot hai abhi tak nhi ja rhe hai toh esko again white kese karu jabki ab gutkha tak nhi khata hu best medicine btao jo danto ka peelapan khatm ho jaye.
My son is 6 years old, he is having ulcers on his tongue and all over his mouth. His mouth ,inner lips have all turned red. Can I apply dolo gel. Is it safe for him. And if yes how much quantity I should apply and how many times. How should I avoid him swallowing the gel.
My teeth appear so yellowish. Even brushing of my teeth looks yellow. How can it will be remove nd make it whitish.
I have gaps in between teeth's in front up and down row. can they be closed? Please suggest suitable treatment.
Dear doctor, Often I suffering mouth ulcer. (ie. Twice in a month at least about 3-4 days) should I change any food practices? Please suggest me.
Hi doctor, sir I have faced gum bleeding for last 1 month and this is the first time I had dental problem. My gums are swelled and while brushing time or if I have any hard food, blood are coming. Please help.
I am 28 years old. From last 2 years my right sided tooth is being pained seldom which remains weeks. I am also being pained by same sided neck and eye. I want to know the problem and solution.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.