Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Kumar J Rai
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Kumar J RaiYour feedback matters!
My father is 65 years old male & have small cell upper write lung carcinoma (size-1cm) kindly suggest treatment is possible or not please. What can take treatment in this situation.
Age is 32. Suffering from gas in stomach. Potty is not always clear. It is almost paste type and smell is foul. Please help me in treatment.
She is having pain in her legs she is also having the problem of obesity and head ache is there frequently.
What is pre-mature ejaculation (pme or pe)?
Premature ejaculation (pe) is –
- Uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration (quick orgasm and quick ejaculation)
- It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person (or his partner) wishes
- It results in unsatisfactory sex for both partners
- This can increase the anxiety and further worsens the problem (the person may wish to keep away from sex rather than getting embarrassed)
- It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction
- It has probably affected every man at some point of his life
Tips for prevention and cure of pe:
Sex related –
- Masturbate an hour or 2 before intercourse
- Divert – stop when there is ejaculatory response and repeat foreplay techniques or divert your mind from intercourse and focus on other types of sexual play
- Pause-squeeze technique
- Use condoms – this will help lessen the stimulation on penis
- Communicate with your partner
- Try different sexual positions rather than missionary positions
- Penis massage before intercourse with 1 ounce of sesame oil added with 5-10 drops of mustard oil
- Stop alcohol, tobacco, drugs, smoking
- Avoid junks, fried foods, canned foods, processed foods, denatured foods
- Avoid white sugar, white flour
- Deep breathing exercises
- Take eggs – they provide cholesterol which assists production of sex hormones
- Include cereals and blueberries – they prevent blockage of arteries, improves blood circulation to genital area, helps to get and maintain erection
- Take fresh fruits (especially banana) and fruit juices in plenty
- Include nuts, cereals, vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions), fruits, honey, milk in diet
- Take ginger, lettuce, fish, shellfish,
- Whole body massage
Best ways to prevent pe –
Follow the below said religiously:
Dinacharya / ratricharya – following a systematic daily protocol of life including wake-up and sleep patterns, proper quality and quantity of food, sleep, sex, brushing teeth, having bath, exercise, do’s and don’ts to be followed at evening and night times etc
- Rutucharya – following a systematic seasonal protocol
- Sadvritta and sadachara – having a circle of goodness and getting into a practise of doing good deeds
- Achara rasayana – conducts and behaviours which will provide all benefits of taking rasayana (immune modulators / anti-ageing medicines / rejuvenators)
- Avoid vega dharana and vega udeerana – do not forcibly control the natural impending urges / reflexes as those for defecation, urination, emotional discharge (crying), sneeze, thirst, hunger, sex, sleep etc. Also avoid forcible expulsion of the above said. Also control or avoid exhibiting the mental vegas like anger, anxiety, stress, grief, possessiveness, hatred.