Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Kumar H A
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Kumar H AYour feedback matters!
My nephew is taking oxetol 300 for 3 years. He is 11 years now. He had two episode of focal epilepsy before he started Oxetol, After medication there is no epilepsy in last 3-years. His EEG & MRI was normal but now we did the sleep deprived EEG which was not normal? Have following question and need your valuable advice. 1- His EEG was normal but Sleep Deprived EEG had shown some abnormal report when we did it after 3 years. Do we need to do this test at some other hospital to rule out mistakes in tests? 2- Shall we show the report to some other doctor? 3- doctor asked to continue the medicine and after one year do the same test? 3- How long kid has to take this medicine? 3- Oxetol 300 can cause side effect since he is taking for long time. 4- his height is also not increasing as expected? He is 146 cm at the age of 11-years. 5- he is a bit fatty now.(40 Kg at the age of 11-years & height 146 cm), is it because of OXETOL? 6- what should be done to get cured from this. 7- what to do with height gain and control weight? Kindly advice for his epilepsy test & medication and height issue? Regards.
I am 19 year old girl. I think I am having piles, because I can feel a flap like structure near anus and yesterday had a little blood during stool .i am scared. I do not know. How severe or little disorder it is. Plzz help me. Tell me in how many days iy will be cured. And does this a fatal disease. Or the one can be cured easily?
The things or steps that a man should follow in his daily life to get back his sperm count normal with the presence of sperms in it, which with help to conceive a baby (If the man is suffered from weak and thin and also watery sperm?
Hello I am a boy, my age is 20 years. I have sleeping problem, I am unable to sleep on time due to which I have headaches and pain in my eyes. Please suggest me that what should I do. Thanks.
Sir pls help me I am going to marry within 4 month. My pennis has became small and sperms is coming out in just 1 min or less than one min pls help me sir.
I am 28. Female. I have habit of over thinking. Appetite very low. No energy or passion for anything. Always feeling depressed. Sleep a lot. Still feel exhausted. I think I am like this from childhood.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.