Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Kumar H AYour feedback matters!
I cannot last long in bed. And my penis was curved in left side I can not sex properly please help me.
M suffering from the sex issue whn first time my dick becm hard aftr tht it taking aa much time n the first short is vry low.
1-What happen if someone do daily masturbate is their any problems with doing daily masturbate? Is their is problem how can I quit it? 2- how can I increase my learning power I can not concentrate it takes to much time to learn something is their some medicine which will help to conecntatrte?
After having food I feel heaviness in chest and acidity. Sometime I feel my neck is choked. Doctor prescribed me antacid, cobalt something tablet and pantocid. But it did not work. What should I do? I feel these are symptoms of GERD? Is this curable and how?
My hand (between wrist &elbow) fractured in 2013 .they attached plates & done surgery. They didn't removed them till now. I'm getting pain some times.(while playing & caring water can etc) wt was the cause for the pain.
I have got throat pain first followed by common cold. What should I do to cure cold and sore throat and how to avoid?
Hi I am 35 Years old. Having snoring problem from last 3 year. So please suggest me a best treatment.
I am sahil and I am having wet dreams scene 1 yera it becomes to 2 or 3 times in month so please help me what should I do know to stop this wet dreams or nightfall.
I am having a dry cough from past 7 weeks taken antiboitic snd cough syrup as well but its not fully cure.Now i am having a throat pain with a cough while eating something. Kindly suggest.
I am 18 years and my problem is in my skin black dots and some itching also happening. If suppose use of ointment it should be only 2 days will work and again it would be itching. Pls tell me the reason.
I have continuous head ache in morning it is heavily pain full and what should I do for migraine? Please tell me.
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.