Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. VijayaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from big tonsils in my whole mouth even in throat also from last 3 days and I am unable to take any solid thing.
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the ring finger and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
continuous liquid flow from nose which is not cured some doctors said that it is menzitis is it cured by medicines?
I am 22 year Old in summer time my throat got suffer and cough started please give some idea for over it.
Hi since year I am suffering from burning in my throat, I am into sales I am unable to eat on time, when I est in the morning with out taking omaze capsules ill see hell with burning, is it really acidity, I am smokers n alcoholic, I left alcohol 4months back please suggest me
Doctor I have a nasal problem and every time I feel that my nose is blocked and can't breath through my nose normally I am a student of class 12th please tell what should I do please.
Body ache and feverish Since last two days I have pain in the throat and feeling feverish with body ache I am taking azee and Crocin since yesterday , pain in the throat is less now but still feel feverish ans body ache please share some medicine.
I am a 13 year old boy. I have tonsil keratosis from about 2 months and its increasing. Due to this I have a bad breath. My throat pains sometimes. It also bleeds. What should I do?
I has tonsillitis for last_10 years. Can it be cured or not? What is its accurate treatment. Please tell me.
I am 22 years old my left ear listen big sound after next day head left side corner sever pain. Please give me advice.
Some pain in Throat while eating n when drinking water also sometimes im feeling like some fire in my throat. Suggest Any syrups.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.