Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VijayaYour feedback matters!
Few months ago my face skin is too good but now a days it is darkening and too loose so will you please guide me for it so that I can clear my skin. Thank you.
I am 21 year old and have acne from past 2 months, need some help. I usually work in night shifts and I lost my glowing face now its look weird.
Uncle have many tiny pimple on face until he keep his face clean. How he remove this scar&pimple? And another que. For me .have allergies on my shoulder which keep spread on my chest. It occur from last 6 month. Its not painful. please tell any solution.
Hello I am in trouble my face is very oily there are pimples on my face I used many treatments but not satisfied suggest me effective and healthy treatment of acne.
I have seen dermatitis on face my doc gave some steroid lotion0. 1% , ityza capsules for 14 days using thing my facing becomes normal but after symptoms symptoms comes again my doc gave me katnozole tablets fr 14 days n emusone cream this cream also good fr 14 days but as m stopping these cream symptoms comes again I have no dandruff please my face red oily and feel like dead skin on my face.
My wife have dark circles, we have tried many products but there is no effects on it. What to do to get rid off from dark circles?
Hello mam/ sir. I have so many facial hair and spots. Due to that m feel embracing. please suggest me.
I'm 17 years old male. I'm masturbating once a day. Many person told me that it leads to huge hair fall. Is it true? Once in a day masturbating is good or bad. Some told me it will affect your studies. I'm very much worried about my future. Please help me. I can't even tell it to my parents.
I have pimple problem and sun black spot on face can you give me some home remedy to solve the problems.
I am just 23 and within the last few months a lot of WHITE HAIRS have grown on my head. Hair falls off too. Is there anything that can be done? Genuine advice is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Hi there, For the last few months, I have been suffering from jock itching and anus itching. I tried using some ointments like miconazole but it didn't much. Please suggest to get relief from this problem. Thanks you.
I have severe hair loss. I was got treatment but no effect. I was tried to home remedies but no effect. I want solution. My HB IS 14. What I do?
My face have lots of deep holes So I want to know that how many expense for whole face surgery. Side effects.
I have dark marks under the eyes and please suggest some ways to keep my facial skin brighter and clean.
I am 36 year s old, having severe itching around the testicle, I am having this problem from years together, kindly suggest me the suitable medicine.
I am 23 years boy. I am suffering from beard problem. I am tall handsome 72 kg weighted boy. All I need is full and deep beard. The problem is I am having beard only on the some part of face not on the both side of chicks. Kindly help me.
Dr. I have a wheatish complexion I want to become fair I have done glutathione injection Iv n took up to 8 fails wid no results do I have another option for body whitening.
We all have a fear of changing appearance with age. We want to stop ageing right after the time when signs like sagging skin, dark spots and wrinkles start appearing, but ageing is an inevitable process and absolute law of nature. While this process cannot be stopped, there are simple home remedies that work wonders for your skin and help conceal your real age. Read on to know more.
- Honey and lemon juice: Lime, rich in vitamin C has bleaching effects, which helps in reducing freckles and dark spots. Honey moisturizes the skin and has a soothing action. Used as a combination, this is a great peel-off mask that can be used regularly at home.
- Glycerin and Rosewater: Glycerin is a great moisturizer and rose water is a great antioxidant. Mixed together, it helps revive skin by making it more elastic and retaining moisture, giving a younger look and glow.
- Papaya: Rich in vitamin A, papaya works wonders for eyes, skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and the enzyme papain works as a scrub by peeling off dead cells, making the skin more firm and elastic.
- Anti-ageing serums: Make your own at home using the following: 1 tsp aloe vera gel, 5 tbsp rose water, 2 vitamin C tablets, and 2 tbsp vitamin E oil.
- Potato to remove tans: Ideal for treating dark circles and lines under the eyes and for removing skin tans. Potato has the ideal cooling and soothing effect, leaving you fresh.
- Eggs: Egg supplies protein, essential for skin to remain healthy and young. It can be mixed with orange juice, which will increase collagen production, making the skin look elastic, firm, and radiant, improving complexion and lightening skin tone.
- Green tea and lemon: Make a toner with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and cup of green tea. This combination dabbed on the face with a cotton ball will repair dull skin, prevent spots, retain moisture and improve elasticity.
- Rice water: Whether raw or cooked, water that is removed from a bowl of rice is useful in rejuvenating the skin, improving skin tone and slowing the process of ageing.
- Coconut milk: A powerhouse of various vitamins and minerals, coconut milk moisturizes the skin and keeps it young, soft, supple and radiant. Best results obtained when a fresh coconut milk extract is used.
- Cucumber and Curd: Cucumber reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Cucumber's cooling action and rich water content also keeps the skin hydrated. The lactic acid in the curd acts as a scrub by exfoliating dead cells.
While these are just some ways, it is important that these are accompanied by a healthy lifestyle with a well balanced diet, moderate amount of exercise, good hydration, good sleep, and of course reduced stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.