Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayaYour feedback matters!
My hair is very thin nd scalp very oily. Having hairfall. Hair density has also reduced. It's a case of alopecia. What should I do to have thick hairs and also to increase the hair density?
I am doing masturbation so I have a pimple it's true? Means pimple are increase because I am masturbating.
Hay I am 19 years old n in January m turning to 20 yrs. Since one year m having pimples (with serum n non syrup too) on forehead n cheeks of my face. So please tell reason n solution for this. Thanks.
I have dark spots on my face I consult few doctors for the medicine but no satisfactory result please help me how can I remove the dark spots.
I want to get rid of dandruff as it is giving me lot of problems for me and it is making me feel very dirty.
I am now living in Hyderabad, as I am not a native of this city I am suffering form skin dryness and hair loss, can you suggest a remedy? Thanks in advance.
I got hair line pimples may be due to dandruff by then I put turmeric powder along with lemon juice on those (which I read on internet) later my face got dark now I have consulted a saloon they said that lemon and turmeric both causes heat so there were offering some facials which were very costly.
I am tired of acne. I have used various types of face-wash and it has helped me to reduce it's effect but not a complete cure. What shall I do?
Recently I am suffering from skin allergy that too in night time. Daily I am suffering in itching on that particular time and its getb bulge on that part.
I'm having white hairs. I go for long distances. So how should I over come by this white hairs and stress and late nights sleep too. Any remedies for this problem.
I and my family live in Noida. From some time me, my sister and my mom are getting a lot of whiteheads on our eyes, on our faces. Can you please suggest some medicine or remedy to curb them and get over with the existing whiteheads.
Hello doctors How can I use onion for hair fall problem and for hair growth. Is it really work? How many times in week I can do it.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a geneticist.