Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya ChandrashekharYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis by birth. I am 26 years old. My allergic symptoms triggered when I exposed to cold and most probably when weather change. Symptoms include nasal discharge, sneezing, itching in nose, nasal and throat congestion. While sleep with open mouth after some days cold convert in cough & high & thick mucus. What should I take regularly to stop my allergy permanently? My question- is there any cure for this condition. What medicine can cure me. Please advise.
Hi doctor, I want ask that when I go for a sex with my wife she is very scared while doing sex. She comfortable in foreplay but when I insert little bit she got very scared and shouting like anything. I am very upset because I am not getting what I want. Please help.?
Hi doctor using of sildenafil citrate tablets frequently will causes any damage to my sex life as I am facing erectile dysfunction by using Dis tablet I am enjoying my sex will it damage me in feature to my sex life please give any suggestion for my problem doctor thank you.
I have been suffering from allergy asthma past 20 years. I am using asthalin tablets when I get thus I am not able to breath freely. Is there any better medicine to prevent this disease for life long.?
While masturbating semen was getting produced normally, I stopped masturbation for 3 weeks. So now semen is clear. It's not white in color. Is it normal? Or problem? please help me out.
Hello Doctor, My brother age[20 ][Not alcoholic] had suffer jaundice earlier [2 years]. After then whenever he do LFT S.Bilirubin[Total] is showing high[ Approx 2.65 Mg/dl] and SGPT 90 lu/L. But himogram showing normal with Hb 17.2. Multiple time when he will take medication, it will come to norma range. My query regarding this is:->Is this gilbert syndrome?->If yes what should be the treatment on this? -> what is the side effect of continue high Bilirubin range? I have attached the report for more detail. Thanks in advance!
Dear doctor, I am 50 year old male and have been diagnosed with tinnitus. I have buzzing in both the ears and is causing problem. Audiometric test shows a little loss in high frequency. What should I do to prevent further loss of hearing and getting rid of buzzing in the ears?
I have gas problem, I use to eat heavy food but my dysentery is much less than food, what should I do to maintain my health?
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
Most people have experienced stomach ache at some point in their lives. People who are affected with digestive disorders suffer from reduction in the digestion potential, which leads to insufficient conversion of nutrients to usable forms. There is a wide range of stomach disorders that people suffer from, ranging from the functional disorders to irritable bowel syndromes to constipation and several others.
Functional disorders of the stomach
Functional disorders of the stomach occur when the bowel movement appears normal, yet they do not function in the proper way. It is one of the most common gastro-intestinal problems and affects the rectum and colon, including constipation. It is mainly caused due to various reasons like regular consumption of a diet containing low fibre content, not getting enough exercise, and consuming a large amount of dairy products. You are likely to suffer from functional disorders of the stomach when you are stressed or resisting the urge of a bowel movement. Some people have the tendency of consuming laxatives without following any kind of regulation, and it leads to weakening of the stomach muscles in the course of time, and gastro-intestinal issues.
Common problem of constipation
Constipation is basically the restricted bowel movement and is caused due to an insufficient amount of roughage or fibre in the diet. It causes an individual to strain while passing stools and leads to hard and small stools, and eventually causes chronic problems like fissures and haemorrhoids. You can avoid these issues by including more roughage in your diet and by exercising daily. Although laxatives can alleviate the condition, it is crucial to understand that it is not a permanent solution, and you must consult your doctor for a sustainable solution.
Getting rid of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Also referred to as spastic colon, IBS is a clinical condition where the colon muscles can contract almost instantly. There are numerous factors that can lead to this problem, such as certain medicines and foods as well as emotional stress. The most commonly seen symptoms are abdominal cramps and pains, excessive gas formation and bloating, and alterations in bowel habits. If you are suffering from IBS, then it is important to stay away from caffeine at all cost. Also monitor the foods that trigger IBS and stay away from them.
If these remedies are not able to offer a solution to your suffering, then it is crucial to speak with a doctor and seek treatment to get rid of your stomach problems.
A male with azoospermia cannot father a child naturally. Previously, the only option for such a couple was to either use donor sperms or adopt a child.
However, with the advent of micro-tese, males with azoospermia also can father their own child. In this procedure, testis is opened under microscopic guidance and tubules containing sperms are searched and retrieved by an andrologist (urologist specialized in male infertility). These are further processed by embryologist and the retrieved sperms are used for injecting into eggs retrieved from wife.
It is done as a day care procedure or with one day admission. There is no significant morbidity for this surgery and excess sperms or embryos can be frozen for later use in case first embryo transfer is unsuccessful.
Micro-tese has given new hope for childless couples with azoospermia.