Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Sb
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SbYour feedback matters!
I have the problem of sinus my right nose is blocked and I am not able to breathe properly doctors suggest me for operation can I move for the same. Also I have not taken any prior treatment except ayurveda for my sinus. Please let me know what to do. I have apprehension also for operation.
I am suffering from Cough and cold, I am 16 years old. I have been suffering from Cough and cold for a very long time now. Almost 2 to 3 weeks ago. And Cough and cold never leaves me. Its like an allergy to me. Even if I wake up at night and drink water. The next morning I will have Cough and cold. Please suggest me something!
I feel acid generation everyday early in the morning while having breakfast. Not able to digest breakfast.
I am 28 year old and I'm suffering head ache before 2 months and I'm become tension for unnecessary thouts. So what I can do unnecessary thouts never come my mind and please give me suggestion for headache by unnecessary thouts.
Hello doctor may I ask you what my problem my face are no dimples and then will be show you u am so what can I do plan tell me doctor o no fever will be charge.
After completions of a huge work in office I getting frustrated and then feel something wrong in my stomach. I think my daily eating habits are not so good so pls suggest me appropriate to overcome.
He's 25 year old and was been diagnosed as myasthenia gravis ocular so he's been advised to take medicine for 2 years and said to be completely alright after than so is it possible? And will he be going to be alright all again? Or ocular myasthenia gravis gonna be generalised? How much chances of getting worsen?
What should be done to be long lasting on bed with my partner? Other than viagra and pills what all options are there to stay longer on bed? Or any herbal medication required?
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.