Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am not feeling well because I have stomach infection so I have loose motion since last three days.
I am 21 years old. I get lots of sweat in this season which ultimately don't let my makeup to stay. I need to ask for a a tip to keep my makeup last longer? I will be thankful to you.
I am 16 yes old Suffering from cough fever & allergy I face Nazla (flowing nose) for about 25 days in a month In morning whenever I wash face my nose starts flowing I get relief whenever I used to sleep up to 9 or above o clock.
Olive oil in the market there an olive oil called 'Pomace'olive oil which is suitable for Indian cooking. Can you throw some information on this type of olive oil.
What are the basic and the most necessary measures to avoid dengue? Also I would like to know its symptoms and treatment methods?
I am tafseer malik. 25 years. Male. Facing problem of itching between two legs since last 2 years. I have used many lotion and tablets. It covers, but after 5 days I face same problem. What should I do?
80 days ago I had sex with woman and now I have gotten mouth ulcers and my latrine is not normal. I think I am infected by HIV. Pls help.
Is it any issue if we sleep for more than 12 hrs a day? I usually sleep approx 12 hrs+ out of the 24 hrs. I know its a bad schedule but thats why I am here. How much bad? Till what extent? Side effects?
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.