Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SbYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years. I had been operated 4 times since dec. 2009 after my accident, by orthopedic surgeons. There is still some infection and I have to get the dressing done every alternate day. My problem is that I had started getting Uri infection after2014 operation. Medicines were taken after urine culture reports but it never went below 6, to 7 pus cells. Then I took aanwala shahad and now it is reported at 1 to 2 pus cell. Of late I am getting abnormal motion, it is very soft, blackish and do not come even after sitting for it I have to pressure and use water to make it come out. My stomach does feels huge amount of it pending. Even after drinking two glass of water, app. 500 to 600 ml water, I feel dryness in my mouth and feel like drinking water. I feel gaseous inside. Urine output is also not normal, I have to stand up to urinate. Kindly suggest medicines precautions.
What are the symptoms of the disease called anemia and which vitamin deficiency causes the disease anemia?
Does diabetes have a permanent remedy as it is a disease which can be controlled but can't be cured?
Hello, i'm suffering from high cold from three months I took few medicines but there is no improvement What should I do?
I am having UTI for last 6 months. I am having burning sensation as well as frequent urination everyday. Taking medicine but not working. How should I get permanent cure All time I am feeling pressure inside me throat. Reflux. Major problem I can't sleep even. Abdominal pain sometimes HYPERACIDITY. My period is irregular due to polycystic ovary. Taking macrabonik Dsr. Still it is there. What should I do I hv epigastric pain relieved with food. After eating abdominal pain starts. Then reflux as well as constipation. I am terrible condition for last 10 months. PLZZZZZ HELP ME. I HV TRIED ALL HOME REMEDIES. NOTHING WORKING .I M IN BAD CONDITION HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH SUCH MAJOR ISSUES.
I am 20 year young. In my past I have suffered from masturbation due to wrong gathering. I have done masturbation for 2 years. Now I have realize that how important the sex life is. And I am committed to giving up masturbation. So how can I improve my penis health.
I am suffering from fistula since last 18 years. When I was of 15 I got operated for same and seems to be cured. But from last 3 years it's appears again and effectively having two separate point leading pain and excrete from anus. please guide me, I am in a fear that it's not become cancer or else. Is it right to be operated once again. Your guidance highly anticipated.
I was working in marketing manager. Max time spent in outside. I have dust mite allergy. Weekly two times facing cold problem. Some times its happen severe cold and cough. What should I do?
Hello sir, I am a 17 year girl preparing for pre medical exam. I even suffer from headache and loss of concentration often during study? what can I do?
I am 19 year old male. I have stomach pain since last 2 days. Is this due to summer season or any other reason?
Mr mother, 66, had a gallstone operation last month and now she has got infection in urine [after the urine culture report confirmed] as she has urge to pass urine four-five time at night time. What medicine do you suggest. Antibiotics doesn't suit her. She get loss appetite and dizziness taking antibiotics tablets.
Hi I am 27 years old and my sex duration with my wife is very short. Please guide me that how can I increase the duration of sex time?
I am 51 years old. Facing problem that my frequency of going to uranal increases to 3 times at night in a span of 8 hours whereas during the day I do not feel like going to uranal in 12 hours span. Test report lft my bp is. 94 - 132 s. Biiirubin. T 0.86 s. Bilirubin c. O. 14 sgot. 28 sgpt 37 alk. Phosphatase 90 total protein. 7 albumin. 5 globulin. 2 lipido gram s cholestrol. 227. Mg/dl hdl. 46, ldl. 130, vldl. 51, triglesrides. 257, tc/hdl ratio. 4.9 hdl / ldl ratio. 2.8 lab report blood urea. 26 s. Creatinine. 0.85 s. Uric acid. 5.4 t3.95. 47 t4.6. 29 tsh. 1.3199.
I am a lady of 55 years and I have not indulged in sex for the past 35 yrs, I want to know whether not having sex will effect my health in my later life, please let me know. And I have hair fall problem too, so just give me proper advice for it. And as of now I am perfectly fit health wise till date no health issues as of now, but worried about later ages.
While intercourse is perceived as an act of pleasure and joy, for many people, due to various reasons (physical and psychological) it may not be the case. There are multiple sexual problems in males and females, some of which are extremely common. However, given the private nature of the topic, not many come up for a frank discussion with the doctor. The problem goes unsolved, leading to a lot of stress in the relationships and even broken relationships at times. Read on to know 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: Inability to attain and/or maintain an erection is extremely common. Performance anxiety, stressful relationships, and hormone imbalance are the most common causes for this.
- Ejaculation disorders: When the male is not able to hold the erection long enough, it is termed as premature ejaculation. When there is an ejaculation of sperms back into the bladder, it is retrograde ejaculation. Slow release of sperms is referred to as inhibited ejaculation. There is no defined time period for these conditions, and it depends on the couple.
- Low libido: A reduced desire for and in sexual activity, this can be due to physical or psychological factors. Hormonal imbalance, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, and relationship issues are some causes attributable to this condition.
Treatment: Though medications and hormones can definitely come to the rescue, the first and most effective mode would be counselling. Psychological reasons should be addressed for relieving the problem through counselling and sex education. Hormone replacements, vacuum devices, and penile implants can also be used to manage these. The partner should be involved too to achieve a healthy sexual life.
Women: The sexual problems seen in women are slightly different than in males.
- Low libido: This is far more common in women than in men. This is related to multiple factors like hormonal (menopausal), stressful relationships, painful sex, pelvic pain and infections.
- Anorgasmia: This is an inability to achieve orgasm and is more common in females than in men. This also feeds into lower libido.
- Dyspareunia: This can be due to pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal dryness. This again leads to decreased libido.
Treatment: This again involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and counselling. If there are infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract, they need to be treated. Vaginal dryness can be managed with lubricants. Hormone replacement can be done where required. However, like in males, involving the partner and having a frank discussion is the most effective way to resolve this issue. Women are still quite conservative and may not be very forthcoming to talk about this. However, this remains the most effective method to improve the quality of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
My mom aged of 35, weight 60, height-5.3 suffering with acidity in chest why what is the reason for this ,and what will be the solution. And even same problem for my brother aged of 12, weight 35. They feel that hot gases flowing in the chest area. Is there any solution for this problem. Suggest.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.