Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay SbYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, I am a Diabetic patient for the past 35 years and taking medicines and insulin two times regularly. Now as per last month Fasting blood sugar is 154 and PP is 234. I have tried Ayurvedic, homeopathy ,siddha medicines about 3 months (during that time I have stopped English medication and insulin) my sugar levels went up to 640) so for the five months I am taking English medication only. Apart from that I have a severe burning sensation below my hip to feet (Due to diabetic retinopathy) for that also I am taking medicines but no improvement and third point is I am having full body bones pain unable to fold leg and hand fingers (but checked with Doctor and no arthritis problem) Now you can tell me how can you cure my problem by Ayurvedic medicines . Thanks.
I haven't been able to eat since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I have problem of uric acid. What I have to do to control it. It is near about 6.7. so, what to do.?
I am suffering from fever and I m also suffering from headache for last fifteen days. I am also feeling nervous daily. Can you give advice to cure from fever and headache. How can I cure from fever?
I am 26 years old. I use coconut oil to massage my penis. I wanted to know if doing so regularly can harm my penis.
I have sneezing in regularly especially in the morning and also when expose to dust what should I do?(ac also makes trouble)
I have no medical issue regarding my sexual health. I just want to know, how I can last long (20 -30 mins) on bed.
Hello Doctor, I am facing problem of loud snoring. Also a little coughing or cough feeling since last few months. I am always feeling dull and lack of energy. How do I stop snoring and please guide me on sleep apnea.
From past 3-4 days I found my underwear wet when I woke up it means having nightfall overnight without any dream, how can I deal with it, please help me.
I have a bend with my nasal septum, I was getting a cold & headache often& now I feel better. I started goin gym &when I workout I get congested nose&cold like feeling.& after few hrs it gets normal.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex