Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay RaghavanYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir Sir, my mother have suffering from pain in her hand (wrist) and pain in leg And she is taking methylcobalamin cap or calcium with vitD3 pill's with pain killer She is not suffering from blood sugar or B.P. problem Har age is 47 years old and her weight is 52 kg's and the hight is 5 ft Sir please give me solution.
Recently I am experiencing very little chest pain & stretching mostly during nights. what should you suggest me best to prevent from such pain?
I am 35 years old and my weight is 78 Kg. I got following readings in a blood test: Triglycerides 462 mg/dL Cholesterol Total = 243 mg/dL Direct LDL = 129, HDL Cholesterol = 44 LDL/ HDL = 2.9, Cholesterol/ HDL = 5.5 Blood Sugar F = 110, 25 Hyderxy Vitamin D = 25, B12 = 229 What is reason for high value of triglyceride, sugar etc. And low value of Vit-D & B12. What diet & exercise should I follow? Will I have to take medicines? How to maintain these values in future?
Feeling odd and feel bad also see hezy and light headed at evening after work. Feel very tired but at morning it good again start afternoon. Have hypertension. Is that for high pressure or any thing else.
I have done my lipid profile test. And the report is Cholesterol, total - 187 mg/dL Triglycerides - 197.00 mg/dL HDL cholesterol - 38.00; mg/dL LDL cholesterol, calculated - 109.60 mg/dL VLDL cholesterol, calculated - 39.40 mg/dL Tell me about my report And what precautions should I have to take.
My age is 44 yrs. My wright is 95 kg height is 6 ft. Recently I did lipid and my Hdl is 30 and Ldl is 84. What can I do to reduce my weight as also to increase Hdl.
I have pain in between left chest and stomach. When I had more food or masala item .I done scanning, xray, took so many medicines still not cure, kindly guide me what to do or give suggestions.
Hello sir, I am suffering from serious constipation which causes pain in my left side of stomach and also cause serious burning sensation in my chest. Please suggest me.
I am 50 yrs old. My latest HBA1C result is 6.4. Also triglycerides is 307 though cholesterol is 178. Please advice regarding corrective.
I am 31 n my weight is 81. How to reduce weight and reduce cholesterol level if any. I do not take junk food when at home or put side. I eat more fish egg, veg, oats one time, chicken or button very rare. Exercise is less due to time problem and unable to wake early sleep. I do not smoke or drink n no tobacco. Mostly I want to reduce belly and chest area. I am having a small dessication in my lower spine like L5 or L6 so suffer from low back pain. It's a mild one which no need to operate. But I feel pain daily. I always working with adjustment to my back pain. Is anyone there who can cure my back pain. It's suffering me from 2006. Just doing stretch n yoga to avoid serious pain. Please advise so that I can make my health better.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.