Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay RYour feedback matters!
I have a habit of chewing tobacco and then scars fall on my upper teeth only. Have a habit of having tea too. I have controlled it now and also I clean my teeth in 6 months. But scars recur. Do I have a option to whiten my teeth permanent.
What is difference between composite and GIC cements in dentistry Which cement suits better for restoration of back tooth region.
I am having teeth problem till a week. A doctor said I want to treatment for that teeth.(root canal treatment). It is really helpful for my whole life to crunch anything in my teeth. Or there is any other problems can be occurred after treatment.
Im suffering in teeth pain I since 3 days I think its cavity but its not its something strange bleeding from my teeth I do not know what to do.
Sir I have teeth gap in childhood it is so small but now it become so large and 3-4 gap occurred so teeth are coming outside is there any method other than braces if have please recommend.
My younger brother, who is 23 year old, he done braces on teeth 3year ago. His teeth went inside but not satisfactorily, dentist told him "your structure is out, u have to do a operation for that" that time financial condition was not well. In few years he will plan to get marry. So I want him to look normal as now his outside teeth will not effect his future or marriage proposal. Please suggest how it can b treated and how much approx cost of it?
Total cost of teeth whitening and how long lasting this whiting work. And is any side effects of teeth whitening process.
I am 26 Years old female. My two front teeth is crooked. Braces treatment se 6 month me teeth think ho sakti h kya and Braces treatment charge kitne h.
My both jaw sometimes in a day get locked but after some time I become able to unlock my jaw by side to side movement of my jaw. My right jaw clicks on opening mouth. Also my jaw deviates to right during opening mouth and to left on closing mouth. What should I do now? What is the treatment for above type of jaw locking? Please Please Please help me.
I have some problems in my teeth, when I drink cold water I feel pain in my teeth. What should I do?
Hai there. I'm Akhil. I have small gaps in b/w my front 4 teeth's.how can I treat for this? If treatment how much does it cost.
Sir my gums are black and it affects my smile and impression on others. Please tell me how can I gain pink gums. Please help me.
It's time for your dental visit, and you're not completely sure what to expect. Whether you are a new patient or have been seeing the same dentist for years, you have no idea what's lurking under your tooth enamel. But since you realize your dental health is important, you're checking in with a professional to check out your teeth -- hopefully, you'll hear,
Sir I have a bad breath problem due to dryness of mouth I have undergone hormones secretion test they told T3 n T4 is normal and I consulted dentist even they said your teeth is fine no problem n you have dryness problem. So please helm to get rid of this problem. By suggesting medicine which available in medical stores. Am not able to speak with my friends also so please help me.
I am 21 years old I am facing a problem during night when I sleep I always grind my teeth during sleep so what should I do?
He is facing a problem of bad smell from mouth, in the morning and after 2 hours from brushing. He brushed twice a day. What should he do now?
Nasal congestion (blocked nose) can give you nightmares. The condition often results in people breathing through their mouth. Mouth breathing, once a while (due to factors that affect the nasal breathing) is understood. The main problem arises when people, especially kids continue to breathe through their mouth even under normal conditions. Nasal breathing is what we have learned and practiced all along. Breathing through the nose is a healthy practice that has many health benefits. Any alteration in this habit can have a deleterious effect on the health in the long run. It can alter the body dynamics and mechanisms, necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Though cold and nasal congestion are the most common causes of mouth breathing, other conditions that often contribute towards this unhealthy postural habit include:
● Severe respiratory infections.
● Allergies which tend to block the nasal airway (either partial or complete).
● Kids who have a habit of sucking their thumbs or fingers are often found to breathe through their mouth.
● Sinus, enlarged adenoids or tonsils, hay fever, can also result in mouth breathing.
Harmful effects of mouth breathing
In mouth breathing, there is less absorption of oxygen into the bloodstream as compared to the nasal breathing. This oxygen deprivation can give rise to serious consequences and health problems.
- Snoring and sleeping disorders (sleep apnea, often resulting from oxygen deprivation) are common among people who breathe through the mouth. Many people wake up with a terrible headache, feeling tired, irritated, and fatigued (in spite of having their full quota of sleep) in the morning. Unable to have a sound sleep often interfere with the overall performance of the affected person. Low levels of oxygen in the bloodstream can also result in hypertension and cardiac problems. Some people also suffer from brain fog (mental fatigue resulting in confusion and at times, hallucinations).
- Dry mouth along with cracked lips is one of the harmful consequences of mouth breathing. Under normal situations, the saliva (in the mouth) prevents the bacteria from thriving within the mouth and causing infections. When the mouth becomes dry (less saliva), bacteria can easily thrive inside, resulting in infections (throat and ear), cavities, bad breath, Gingivitis (gum inflammation brought about by a bacterial infection).
- A person with mouth breathing may suffer from digestive problems such as acid reflux, gas, and stomach upsets.
- Believe it or not, but mouth breathing can give rise to skeletal and facial deformities (especially in children). The face may appear narrow and long, the chin and jaws lower, and the cheekbones often suppressed. There is also an improper alignment of the teeth (teeth appear crooked).
- Mouth breathing can also lead to speech impediments, especially in children between the age group of 4-12 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.