Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
My eyes ache at regular intervals nowadays.. I have got a specs and got my number recently checked to verify whether any increase in my number.. But that is still the same. I can't keep my eyes open for longer time and get water in my eyes if exposed to even normal atmosphere.. What should I do?
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens so.
Hi doctor. I want to get a LASIK surgery done. I have -9 eyesight and have been wearing contact lenses for over 15 years now. What will be the cost for it and how long is the process?
Hello, I work for the night shifts and will be infant of the pc every time. From past few days my eyes are too burning. I use anti clear glasses too. But pain has became regular. Please suggest what to do?
Why is my white part of eye (sclera) becoming yellowish over the past years? And it has formed small yellowish part at one side of the both eyes.
Sir i am from bangalore, i have problem in my leftt eye, so that while seeing through left eye is so much unclear, but my right eye was well and good.
Sir I have squint problem with lazy eye. Dr. told me there is no chance to get back vision because I am 20 year old and you have to live with it .it has no solution but you can go for surgery bt if I go for surgery I want to ask you how long it will work.
I've been experiencing pain in my left eye for just over a week I am a little concerned but not sure when I should see a doctor about it. The pain feels like a dull headache with pressure, it also been pretty bloodshot, it hurts to move up/down or blink and, has been sensitive to light.
I'm 19 year old there is this problem with my eye when I'm riding the bike tears come out often and it become kinda slimmy fluid and vision kinda gets blurry what should I do about it does eye drops helps.
I m facing a little problem I have red eyes for 2days and I used ciplox drop twice a day. But nothing happened. Is something serious?
I have eye number. Some times I shows flying lines or rings. When I move eyes the rings or lines also moves with eyes. It distract me for focusing some where. How I reduce this effect and how I reduce my eye number.
Hello sir I am Ravi meena I am 28 year old man I have eyesight problem since last one year I wear spectacles I want to remove them tell me how can I do.
I have both eyes -2.25 number. And I do work on computer daily approximate 6 to 7 hours. Thus I felt that I eyes slight become low and increasing eye slight number continuously. What can I do for improve my eye slight?
Im 20 years old, im suffering from lazy eyes, wrinkles around my eyes Could you tell me some natural remedies for this problem?
I have 4 cylindrical number in both the eyes, and I want to remove those numbers, so whether I should do the operation at my eyes or those numbers can be removed by eating vegetables ane fruits or something like that. Please help me regarding this problem.
I wanted to ask you. Wen I ride bike my eyes becomes red. Is it any kind of allergy. Please suggest nd help me out on dis as soon you can.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.