Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay NarasimhaYour feedback matters!
I am a male 65 Yrs. Of age. I am suffering from Throat infection due to which my voice has become hoarse and I can hardly speak. This ailment is recurring whenever I have excess of lime / lemon or sour flavoured foodstuff or one two many cold drinks especially with ice.
I am 36 years female, I am diabetic patient, I am suffering from throat pain due to tonsillitis it is having layer of yellow and infected.
M having severe sickness n weakness from last 2 days took medicine bt Dr. iz no result yet. N my nose iz continuously flowing sneezing.
My nose starts bleeding from inside. Its regular and stops after some time when I lie down for some time. It usually happens when I am playing what should I do?
Hello, i am getting always problem of tonsils, after that I get fever and cough, that time its feel very hard to talk with anyone, doctor prescribed me for one medicine of mankind pharma name zady azythromycin. I used to take that medicine after two days I feel relax from tonsils but again in 15-20 days I get same problem.
At night, or any time, suddenly I get sneezing. with water,& it is unstoppable. Give me some medicine.
I had snoring because hevy fat in my throat. How can I reduce fat without operation. So many doctors told if can take operation. It is not success.
If someone is suffering from sinus then what precautions have to take before going outside even inside home.
��I am 30 years old man. I have tonsils problem, and frequently having problem of cough, cold, fever.
Hi I am 44 years old. My HbA1c is 6.8%. For last 15 days my fasting sugar level is between 95-110 and pp is between 105 to 130. I am not taking any medicine should I start taking medicine for diabetes? Some times I feel heaviness on head and dizziness whenever I think about my diabetes. Why it happens. Is it due to high uric acid in the body. My uric acid level is 7.0. Should I start medicine for uric acid, if yes please suggest me name.
I'm 19 years old male, 6 weeks back In a strip club I kissed a stripper and sucked her nipples and fingered her vagina, I don't know if she was hiv infected but from the next day I got fever, nausea and sore throat but I don't have any rashes so is it possible that she had hiv or I have hiv?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding