Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ManoharYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods. My weight is 65 n height is 5 ft. Sometimes I have blood spots before a week when my periods comes. N I have a lot of pain during periods.
Hi I am 5 weeks pregnant. N yesterday I observed little spotting. Is there anything I need to worry about. Please help.
I am 3 weeks pregnant and I want to abort my pregnancy I was advised to take papaya for aborting naturally is it ok to take papaya. Will it work?
My wife is having low sex interest, what would be the preferable sex enhance medicine for her, please suggest.
I am 29 year old recently diagnose with two fibroid in uterus of 3 cm in growth. I married eight months ago. Is there any treatment to shrink fibroid.
Hi my age is 30 and I have take premulte n tap for 3 days for postponing my periods and I didn't get started my periods yet 4 days is gone after stopping medicine what tab should I take to get my periods within 1-2 days please suggest me a medicine dr.
I am 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant. And it is an unwanted pregnancy so for an abortion we went to a gynecologist she said you have to take misoprostol before d&c 24 hours before. So when I searched about that it causes abortion automatically and opens the cervix and expels out fetus and then after 24 hours d&c is done by doctor. But my question is that is it necessary to get d&c done after taking dosage of misoprostol or simply wait for next menses. And regular check by ultrasound that abortion is complete or not. Kindly help me in this situation what to do?
1. Personal prophylactic measures
A. Use mosquito repellent cream, liquid, mats, etc.
B. Wear full sleeves shirts and full pants with socks
C. Use bed net for sleeping infants and young children's to prevent mosquito bit
2. Environmental management and source reduction methods
A. Identify and eliminate mosquito breeding sources
B. Prevent collection of water on roof tops, porticos and sunshades
C. Properly cover the stored water
D. Frequently change water in water pots, flower vases, water coolers, etc
E. Waste must be disposed properly and should not be allowed to collect
3. Biological and chemical control
A. Use larva I or ousted fish in ornamental tank and fountain, etc
B. Use biocide or chemical larvicides for control of mosquitoes breeding
C. Aerosol space spray
4. Health education
A. Impart knowledge to common people regarding measures to reduce vector breeding and safe guard for preventing mosquito breeding
Homoeopathic medicine for prevention
- Eupatorium perforatum 200
- Rhus tox 200
- Bryoniaabla 200
1 of these can be taken twice a day for 3 days as prophylaxis
Hi, m 24 years old. Is fingering alot called loosing a virginity? My boyfriend did all dos stuffs. Bt we never had a sex. We have broke up with each other. I want to know will my future relationship will get affected by dis? Coz he has fingered? Am I still a virgin? Is der any test to checkout the virginity? Pls rply.
Me & my gf had unprotected sex on 7th. She has MC on around 9th or 10th. Is there any possibilities of getting her pregnant. Because I know 9 days before & after of MC is not a fertile period of a girl. Is that right. please help fast.
Iast time I had a question about my wife not period properly. We have sex with condom. Her period had delayed for 10 days. When checked with prega new found positive. Since I already have 2 years kid and not willing to keep the coming one. What to do.
I AM MARRIED 4 MONTH AGO, LAST TIME MY PERIOD DATE IS 6th Feb 2016, BUT STILL NOW MY PERIOD DATE IS OVER, TODAY I AM TEST MY URINE BUT THIS RESULT IS NEGATIVE, SO PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO?
I had some sex problems How to pregnant a lady which time is better How to satisfy a girl in sex time.
I am in the end of 6th month pregnancy my baby weighs 1 kg and ask my hemoglobin level is 7.6 so I need your advice to improve my health and my baby health.
Hi. I'm Padma. 24 years old. Trying to conceive for a year. This cycle I took Clomid with NAC. On cycle day 13, the follicle was upto 16x19 mm. Took HCG injection. On cycle day 16 it ruptured. LMP Feb 16, 2017. Cycle length 31. This month periods due date is between 16 March and 18 March. Every month I notice white discharge before periods. This month I felt difference in it. Noticed thick milky white cream like discharge. Is it early pregnancy sign? Or I'll get my periods? Is there any chance of pregnancy even after heavy discharge? Please help me.
I was off on a pilgrimage. Had postponement tablets for my periods for 4 days. Its been 4 days since I stopped d tablets but stil have not gt my periods? Cn I be pregnant inspite d medication?
Our kidneys act as filters which constantly flushes out toxins and excess minerals with water in form of urine. Urine contains lots of minerals which may precipitate and form stones. Urine has lots of pro-precipitating agents and anti-precipitating agents. When their balance disturbs due to some disease, stones start forming. These stones may often lead to abdominal pain which is referred to as renal colic.
What exactly is renal colic?
Renal or ureteric colic is the term used for typical pain in one side of abdomen in flank region starting from back and radiating forward towards lower abdomen up to scrotum. This is usually associated with nausea, vomiting and urinary discomfort. There may be blood in urine.
How kidney stones are related to renal colic?
Kidney stones usually form inside kidney and lies there without causing any pain. But whenever they are dislodged and stuck at mouth of kidney (pelvis) or anywhere in ureter, they block the passage of urine of that kidney. This causes swelling in kidney termed as hydronephrosis. This swelling in kidney causes renal / ureteric colic. This colic is protective phenomenon and tries to push out the stones. Small stones do come out in urine by this natural process. This spontaneous expulsion of small stones is common and many local practitioners used to get credit of it feigning benefit of their medicine. However large stones need some form of intervention to come out. Otherwise, they do harm to kidneys in long term.
Symptoms of kidney stones along with renal /ureteric colic -
- Most stones which are lying in calyces of kidney are asymptomatic
- Nausea & vomiting
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Fever with chills
- Foul smelling urine
- Hesitency, frequency and burning in urination
- Blood in urine (urine with a reddish, pink or brownish hue)
- Passage of small stones in urine
Treatment of renal colic
Treatment of ureteric/renal stones involves control of symptoms and stone removal.
- Expectant Treatment or Medical Expulsion Therapy: Small stones of less than 4 mm size usually pass on its own and some medicines like alpha-blockers and steroid hasten up their expulsion. Medium size stone (4-6 mm), sometimes passes with aid of these medications. But stones larger than 6 mm usually require intervention.
- Lithotripsy: This method involves breaking of stones by shock waves into small dusty particles which pass through urine on its own. This is usually suitable for stones upto 1.5 cm and lying in kidneys. This is non-operative treatment which can be done on OPD or Daycare basis.
- Ureteroscopy (URS): This method involves entry of very thin semirigid scope through urethra into ureter. Stone is broken by LASER and removed. This involves single day admission and spinal anaesthesia.
- RIRS- Retrograde Intra Renal Surgery: In this method very thin flexible scope in maneuvered through urethra into the upper ureter and pelvi-calyceal system of kidney. Stones in kidney or upper ureter are broken by LASER and removed. This is also done under anaesthesia and requires a day admission.
- Mini- PCNL: This method is suitable for large renal stones. In this technique, a small hole is made into the kidney through back and tiny scope is entered into the kidney. Stones are broken by LASER and removed. This is done under anaesthesia and require two to three days admission. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.