Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Manohar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ManoharYour feedback matters!
Today I am 36 weeks 2 days pregnant .I want to know that when I delivered the baby but doc given to me date 13 Aug. Can I delivered the baby in 5 days.
I am newly married and do not want baby for a year kindly let me know if any contraceptive medicine is there in regular basis.
Must-haves before Holi:
- A bottle of oil (Coconut/ Sesame/ Mustard/ Olive)
- Nail Polish (Colored or clear)
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Pair of spectacles, no contact lenses please
- Protect your skin and hair
It is extremely important to apply at least two generous layer of oil to your hair and scalp, face, neck, shoulders, arms, legs and any exposed area of your body, especially the insides of your ears and navel, and the area between fingers and toes. Make sure you moisturize your lips as well. I recommend coconut, olive, mustard or sesame (til) oil. Applying oil will help get the color off easily when you bathe after Holi. It will also protect your skin and hair from dryness, fizziness, roughness and irritation.
Girls, make sure you tie your hair after applying oil. Braid it or tie it into a bun to protect them from getting damaged in case someone pulls them while playing Holi.
Guys, don’t shave for 2-3 days before Holi. This would protect your pores from color granules and chemicals.
Protect your eyes
Do NOT wear contact lenses. This is because color can get trapped in the layer between your eye and the lens causing corneal infection or other eye diseases.
NOTE: In case color gets in your eyes, do not rub. Wash it immediately with cold water.
We are planning of pregnancy. But one question in my mind. If male blood group O an Female blood Group is O-, then any problems during in pregnancy? Or any problems with baby? Please give me answer asap possible. Thanks
I've been diagnosed with pcos. I am married for 9 months. Now we're trying to have babies. How complicated is it?
Anti-contraception medication pills and patches, when utilised accurately, are extremely useful in averting pregnancy. They are all right for most healthy women and can even be utilised to treat a couple of medical issues. In any case, as with all medications, there are have some potential undesirable reactions and dangers.
The side effects include:
- Reproductive System: When utilising hormonal contraceptives, a few women encounter lighter and shorter periods along with menstrual cramps and premenstrual symptoms. Utilisation of hormone-based contraceptives decreases the danger of endometrial and ovarian cancer. The longer a woman takes contraceptive measures, the more increased these symptoms get to be. These treatments may likewise lead to cancerous breast or ovarian growths.
- Cardiovascular and Central Nervous Systems: For a few ladies, conception prevention pills and patches can build circulatory strain. Those additional hormones can likewise make it somewhat more likely that you will face blood clots. That risk is significantly higher in case you are a smoker or are over the age of thirty-five. The danger of blood clots is likewise increased in case that you have hypertension, previous coronary diseases or diabetes. Oestrogen may cause headaches. A few women encounter emotional changes when taking these contraceptives.
- Digestive system: A few women encounter changes in their desires and weight while taking hormonal contraception. Opposite reactions include nausea and bloating. There is an expanded danger of liver cancer In case that you have a past filled with gallstones, these contraceptives may lead to the speedier growth of those stones. See your doctor in case that you have serious pain or yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice).
- Integumentary System (Skin, Hair, Nails): For some women, this technique for contraception can enhance skin breakout or acne. Others may encounter skin inflammation or notice no change by any means. It might cause pigmentation of the skin. Once in a while, these hormones cause abnormal hair growth. Nonetheless, oral contraceptives are likewise, the main cause behind hirsutism, a condition that causes coarse, dull hair to develop on the face, back, and stomach.
When you quit taking hormone-based anti-conception medications or patches, your menstrual period will probably be misbalanced. However, a portion of the cancer avoidance benefits gathered from years of medicine use may continue over the long term. These symptoms are unexpected in most women yet are intense when they do occur. That is the reason hormonal contraception techniques require a medicine and routine checking. There is an increased danger of heart attacks and strokes, especially in smokers and women over the age of thirty-five.
Look for a doctor in case you feel abdominal pain, cough up blood, or feel swoon. A serious migraine or trouble talking could also be serious indications of a stroke.Side effects of different contraceptive methods.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!