Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay MYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a situation having mild pain in my neck originating from lower shoulder on left side, it's sort of stiff neck. Is it because of stress and tension that I take? This has originated 3 days back. Along with this I am suffering from stomach upset and also some kind of small burning and tingling sensation of tongue.
I am suffering from MUSCLE stiffness. Previously I suffer from Cervical Spondylosis, then Doctor ask me to take Physiotherapy. I took 2 months course of Physiotherapy and got relief. Now, some times I feel severe Muscle stiffness mainly in my back and stomach. Please advice what to do.
My father is 49 years old .he have joint pain in his left leg knee. When he climb a step also when he walk he feel pain. Please suggest Dr. how could my father get cure please help.
I am suffering from a tear in acl since 3 years. Can you suggest me a best work outs for healing this injury. Is there any way to treat this injury without operation. If there is any method pls let me know.
My father aged 67 years having cervical spondylosis. He has spinal cord compression at c6-c7 level. Also nerve compression at c5-c6 level. Taken lot of treatment- allopathy, physiotherapy, ayurvedic treatment. No internal anatomical changes. Pain not too much. Slightly in forearm and heaviness in fingertip. Can compression be removed permanently or if it remain what will be after effect in life later. Any permanent solution.
Sir my aunt have a back pain when she do some hard work please tell me some medicine or any remedies for her good health.
Sir namaskar mujhe back muscle pain 5 year se he .Mujhe bhut paresani hoti he.B.P.Bhi high he meri age 39 year he kafi treatment kara chuka .MRI.X ray sabhi par aram nahi BP ka tab. Leta hu .Please suggest something better
From few days aunt back is paining. She has to use belt for a walk rather she can't. She is bit old aged. She is now 58 years of old. I need a consultant.
He got knee pain from last 2 year still problem is not solved how to recover from that plzz help us.
I have back problem since childhood. But there were no any serious issue. But after my c section I am facing problem in lower back. I can't sit without support. I can't stand long. I feel relaxed when my spine and back is pressed by someone.
Lack of proper mobility due to stiffness and significant pain can be due to a number of bone and joint problems. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as injuries, trauma and inflammation of the knees are only some of the reasons why a patient may be experiencing joint pain. Apart from rest and medication, various surgical procedures may be considered as an option for particularly severe cases. Partial knee replacement surgery is one such option. So, here are the five questions that you must ask an orthopaedic specialist about partial knee replacement surgery.
- What is partial knee replacement surgery: This kind of surgery usually seeks only to replace the damaged part of the knee where the movements of the patient get restricted to a great degree. With the help of this surgery, the orthopaedic surgeon can replace the medial or inner part of the knee; or the lateral or outer part of the knee. When the surgeon conducts a surgery to replace the entire knee, this is called knee replacement.
- How to prepare for the procedure: The doctor will advise you to stay away from any medication and dietary supplements that may hinder the work of the anaesthesia that will be administered before the surgery. Before the surgery, the orthopaedic specialist will understand your medical history.
- What is the procedure: The surgical procedure for partial knee replacement surgery usually involves keeping the knee in a bent position so that all the joint surfaces are well exposed. The surgeon will start by making an incision that is about six to ten inches in length, before removing the knee cap in order to remove the joint surfaces that have faced damage. Once this has been done, the surgeon will attach artificial joint pieces and close the knee. Then, the doctor will bend and rotate to test for balance and proper functioning of the knee. This procedure usually takes close to two hours.
- How long does recovery take: The recovery process usually takes about three to four weeks following the surgery.
- What to do after the surgery: Pain medication will help the patient in coping with the initial discomfort and after effects of the surgery. Right after the surgery, the patient will be shown exercises before he or she is put onto a graduated walking program where walking indoors and then outdoors will be practiced. The patient will be required to take on physiotherapy for four to six months following this procedure so as to recover in a better manner and have a better functioning knee.
Get a complete check-up done in case you are facing persistent knee problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.