Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
I have a spinal cord problem, I met with an accident, it's paining while when sat on chair For long time.
I'm 34 years old. When ever I stand for an hour or do a standing work for the same time I feel pain in my legs and back.
I got an ankle sprain on 23 rd december 2015.4 months have passed it is still not cured its a ligament tear doc said there is need of xray what should I do give me remedy other using ice bocz you can not afford an refrigerator:(so give me a remedy. Other than applying ice.
I am suffering with back pain from last few days, my cholesterol level is 312 and vit d is very less. What can we do.
I have pain in my sholduer from last 4 weeks . Please tell me tah solution of this pain .also I have a pain in my upper back and lower back . So what can I do so I have feel relief in my pain.
While standing suddenly legs are not in a position to withstand body weight. Severe pain in lower back.(X ray lumbar spine: Degenerative changes e- multiple level. Reduced disc space b/w L1-L2 and L5-S1 vertebrae level. Osteoarthritis changes B/L hip joints, etc.) earlier detected cervical spondylitis. Once a while right hand from wrist to fingers shakes. During that time anything on hand falls. Head CT scan normal. Whether proceeding to Parkinson disease please advice
I've pain on my big toe, it was swollen few days ago but now it has puss and little blood around it. It hurts a lot, what should I do?
Sir my job is sitting. And my both hip joint surgery have done before two year. My problem is my sexual stamina is low. please help.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.