Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Gentle exercises like yoga during menstruation increase the blood flow to your pelvic region to provide quick relief from cramps.
My periods are due on the 11th. I have been experiencing scanty spotting since past 2 days. I did a urine pregnancy test twice today morning and in both I got on strong line n one fainted line. Am I pregnant?
How pcod can be cured? Is 9.1 mm highly infertile? Is there any chance of pregnancy at present condition of 9.1 mm.
Hi I had thyroid problem during pregnancy .but now it s Normal. (Post pregnancy it s almost 1 and half month) .so I need to take thyroid test after 3 month. So how can I control the thyroid through home remedies. What are the essential food for thyroid problem. Kindly reply on the same. Thanks in advance.
Recent period I am getting Hatch (very hi-pitch sound, but not bcoz of Cold or shyness (I use to get Cold once in year, some times twice) and also frequent Air Release (gas ) with abnormal sound (very often). Now I am 71 plus.
If there is any problem I got the pregnancy using the EPILIVE (five hundred mg) medicine.there is any effect to the baby? Please explain it.
I am 32, have irregular periods and infertility problem, is laparoscopy only a direct way to examine pelvic organs? I am highly scared of it.
How to know that a girl is pregnant without use of test. Is there change in periodic cycle or any kind of change and when a girl come to know that she is pregnant.
Hello doctor meri shaddi ko 7 mahine ho gye hai, mahine me takriban hum bahot baar sex karte hai bt abhi tak mere pregnant hone ke lakshan dikai nahi diye kya mujhme koi problem ho sakti hai aur aisa kyun please tell me.
Hi doctor I am a 23 years old girl I have a 9 month kid. I had put copper of 5 yrs. My question is whether I would get pregnant after putting this? As I heard heavy bleeding and cramp will be there but in my case only I month I got menses on July after that my menses is not normal. Its like black in colour? One more question that if i am pregnant whether doc will do abortion?. As abortion is illegal in India.
I am 42 years old. I am thalassemia minor, from last few months I am having heavy bleeding during menstruation period. My period lasts for 6 to 7 days and twice a month. My h b is 7.5. I feel very tired, lethargic and very very irritated. What should I do?
Upar pet mai baby thahar jata hai jab us baby ko niche lane k liye kya tarika or khana chahiye avi 9th months chal rhaa hai or baby dilivery time pe woman k sareer mai kitna blood hona chahiye avi 9.4 gm hai plz.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years guy and had sex with my girlfriend after her Marriage, by the time I was enjoyed different positions with great pleasure. After 04 months I got married and when I tried to participate in sex with my wife I am getting pain and the outer skin is burning, why this is happening to me, is there any problem? Please suggest me the solution.
Hello doctor what should I do to increase my breast milk and my child crossed one month still her weight is same as born weight please suggest what to do.
I did sex on 29 night and 30. On 31 night I take unwanted 72 but ejaculation is not occurring inside the vagina. My period date was 14 dec. Aftr taking pill I don't feel any spotting .which was happened when I take this pill last year .do their is any chances of pregnancy.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.