Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My gf period date was pn 7 oct she is getting pain of period pr usse period aa nhi rhi hai dard hai periods ka pr blood nhi aarha hmne sex kiya tha 21 sep ko pr test negative hai 8oct ko chck kiya tha to kya problem kya ho pregnant hogai hai ya koi or baat h kyuki 1 week phle she was suffering from fever cough.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
My periods got delayed by 15 days every month. Is it normal? Also I have facial hair and noticed spotting recently.
Hello Sir/madam Meri age 20 year hai. Mere marriage ko 2 years ho gaye hai. Mera bleeding cycle time 28 days hai. Mere husband 12 to 17 date ke time me sex karte hai. Hum last one year se try kar rahe hai lekin pregnant nahi ho pa rahi hu. Mere husband ne sperm test karvaya tha vo test positive aaya hai (mean 90% sperm is ok). Me bahot tension mai hu ki kya problem hoga. Please pregnant hone ka upay bataiye.
I am 29, year old and is pregnant by 6, weeks 3, days. My USG has shown foetal pole and a size of 1.6,cm according to my USG done on 19.12.2016. But there was no heart beat found yet. Also I am bleeding lightly not as heavy as menstruation but significantly light. Need help.
My query is related to unwanted pregnancy. I was being intimate with my girlfriend. I had never penetrated her and she is still a virgin. But some of my pre ejaculate was on my fingers and I rubbed my fingers on her genitals but does not penetrated my fingers either. This incident took place 13 days ago on october 29. Her last periods started on 20th of october and ends on 23rd october. Again 3 days ago on 7th november we again have a moment and some of my pre ejaculate was on her hand. She fingered herself with that hand but again did not penetrated herself. After that we realised that there are some chances of pregnancy from pre ejaculate. Now we do not know should we take some preventive measures or not. Is there any chance of pregnancy or not? Please guide us through this situation. I studied online about this and came across following drugs: misoprostol. Should I give it to her or not? Please tell me about its side effects and precautions while taking it, or any other thing that might help. My girlfriend also have diagnosed PCOS and have irregular periods from starting. She is also complaining about backache and have observed white fluid coming from her vagina.
Hi, My periods are late by 3 months and more in consulted the doctor she gave me the tablet delivery 10 mg after that I just got spotting than I consulted with another doctor than she also gave me same tablet and in between taking that tablet I have unprotected sex and my period is late and now this morning I have got spotting just. What is it? I am suffering from pcos. Does this spotting is due to pcos or else I am pregnant.
When her sexually intercourse is going on ,the blood was on the condom from her. What's the problem.
I am 2 month pregnant now and my doctor has prescribed me microgest 200 mg and duvadilan 40 mg. Earlier I was on metformin 500. I want to now the effect of these medicines on my pregnancy an is it safe? I am a working women so need to travel daily.
I am 22 years old married. I did not hav intercourse, but my periods hav not come still, my period date is 4 but today is almost 15 th. I have done UPT test, result is negative. Wat is the problem.
I have got married as on 15.12. 2015 & I got my period as on 21.12. 15 but I missed my next period as on 21.12. 15, I checked through Preganews & found positive but at present I don't want to conceive hence I met a doctor who suggested me the following pills, Meprate 10mg & Mumfer xt. I have completed the Meprate 10 mg pills twice daily for 3 consecutive days & finished the course two days back but still my period has not happened, what should I do now, or shall I wait few more days for my period? Please suggest ASAP.
I'm 32 years old unmarried girl. I have a hard lump in my inner wall of vagina, not deep inside, it's at the inner side of the right lip of the vagina. It doesn't pain, I'm very scared.
It's horrible for your health overall and dental health specifically. Tobacco prematurely ages the mouth and leads to mouth cancers. Smoking tobacco stains teeth and interrupts calcium absorption in your body. Additionally masking the smell of smoke means using chewing gums or sweets high in sugar, or drinking tea and coffee, which are notorious for teeth decolorization.