Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hii 24 years old I drink lot of water because I feel thirsty and with in 1 hour or half an hour I micturate now is it normal to urinate within an hour. My mother had diabetes and in this disease we feel very thirsty .Plz help.
Hello Dr, In anal fissure, DId anus became red and swollen which make sphincter tight? And Did inflammation spread to whole anal sphincter?(Painless Inflammation) or This Is Infection which is spreading? Thanks.
I have stone from 6-7 years. Please tel me the best treatment for this which can treat very well. Some its vey painful. I can not control it please rply as soon as possible.
I am 30 now. I have urinary tract infection recurrent for last few years. Now urinating difficulty, cystitis, anagallis, waiting for long time for micturition to start, thin flow. Nowadays urine stricture for few hours in a day in afternoon. After putting lot of pressure glue type fluid, spum, watery discharge from penis. Past 2 time operation for urethral stricture and use catheter for 8 years. Bp high, s. Creatinine high, uric acid high.
I have swelling problem in both of my kidney due to stones, sometimes it causes severe pain also there. Please advise.
Hlo sr .my kidney transplant done 1 year 3 months ago know am all right .my creatinine 0.7,urea 29, or bp 65/110-70/115 can I eat home made pnjri (पंजरी).
Doctor please tell me all reason of kidney failed .my father is a kidney patient my gives my father to kidney my father is well but please tell me how much age a kidney patient can survive tell me please how a person can include in this disease how a person man / student can not include in this disease please tell me how I know our kidney not work day by day or how I protect from this disease.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!