Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar SachdevYour feedback matters!
Hey. I had a pettelar dislocation on 21st sep 2016 and my mri was done on 11 oct 2016 nd it said that I had a partial LCL ligament tear and meniscus grade 1 tear and moderate knee joint effusion. I am able to bend my leg but not completely .i am able to walk with a knee supporter but I am unable to walk properly. I walk like old aged people .i am doing cycling to restore my quadriceps strength. Can you tell me is my walking prblm is due to weak quadriceps or sumthn else .nd can you please tell my how much n for how long should I cycle in a day .and please suggest some more exercises if required. thanks so much.
Hello doctor I am 21years old and I am 60kg weight but only 157cm height so I want to decrease some weights, tell me best exercise routine! am very free to follow those routine! suggest me good workout.
I am usually feeling tired my weight also become falling down, sleeping hours also become increased please give me any advice.
I am 19 m ah bsc nursing student I hv classes from 9-4 I stay in a rent n wrk too lyk cooking wasgin cloths sweeping. Cn you please suggest me wat typ of diet should I hav n quantities of protien carbohydrates, vitamins n fats n everything. I wanna b fit n mentally gud I slp from 12 to 6.
Am 25 years old. My weight is 32 kgs. Trying to improve my weight but no use. Pls suggest me to improve my weight without side effects.
Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored. People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues.
They, run, jog, cycle and diet. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way. Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos: You may lose weight in whichever way you want, but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic, but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of a day: Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
- Stop being a couch potato: Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
- Have a high- fiber diet: A high fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
- Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week: Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
- Have four meals a day: Having small, but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain an optimal body weight. Through this practice the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.