Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, My am 30 year male. I have some problem in my right lag at knee junction. While I am running so, there starting pain and I am moving inch. I consult with orthologist and done MRI of my knee they suggest me go for operation because your knee ligament capture broken. Its should only treatment. So, I request to you kindly advice me is there any thing which I will try to neglect operation.
My 70-old year mother having pain in her both eyes for the last 6 months. Please note that she had undergone cataract surgery in her both eyes 5 years ago. Please suggest what should I do?
I have sour eyes for more than 4 days I tried going to the doctor but it did not help what shall I do?
Dr. I am 26 year male, I found that my shoulder at back position getting slightly bend towards front and it shows old man it's still continue 4 to 6 year before 2 years my friends told me that you are like question mark symbol later I din get there words to hear but now a days too many people's are laughing and smiling me that of my health condition and I have fatty belly at front of my stomach so only I bend like this I don't know and I wearing eye sight glass from 2005 ie about still 11 year is it has made me an problem like this I don't know, and my height is 5.2" inch weight 59kg so small and too week condition when other seeing me they told me as like that, how can I get back as normal then how too get permanent solution, and I want to increase my height, weight also what can I do for this? Daily I am depressed my self too, Please please reply me as soon as Dr. Help me.
I have red eyes withdrawal of liquids from my nose, what should I do and what is the disease behind it?
Hi doctor's, I having weight 58 kg & height 5'6" I am facing problem of head pain only half head of right side & only one eye pain of only right side only. What to do? Thank you.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.