Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar NYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female, I have discovered small lumps in my body, near my legs, stomach, hand. Why is it so?
I am taking treatment from last 2 months from an homeopathy doctor but still don't get 1% improvement in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. My condition is - while watching porn penis ejaculate sperm it self within 4-5 minutes and penis is not getting erected. Please suggest.
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6°F (37°C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism, if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
- You feel the warmth while you touch
- You feel very tired, dizzy and lose appetite
- You feel nauseated, see rashes on the body, experience loose motion, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, etc.
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
- If the body temperature is more than 103 degree F
- If fever lasts for more than five days
- If you feel difficulty in breathing
- If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
- If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
- If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
- Meningitis is life threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
- Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
- If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
- If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
- A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
- Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 degree F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
What should You Do?
For mild fever, even home remedies can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.
Other severe causes such as viral infection should lead you to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi . I have got boil on my left inner thigh . I get boils on a regular basis . Kindly provide me with some medicines so that it is healed very quickly . Also kindly update me with the reason behind that thanks.
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.