Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir my uncle (46 yrs) on this early morning gets vomiting and starts stomach pain gradually and feeling stomach burning inside.
I have dark circles under my eyes and some black spots on my face. I have used many creams to get out of it but didn't got any satisfied result. So please tell me the reasons to this problem and suggest me the solution to get out of it.
I am suffering with knee joint pain for past 2 years. I am having diabetes and FBS is around 140 and taking one tablet glycomet 2 .My Bp is normal. weight is90 kgs.
Hi, I am diabetic since 3 years and now I am 35 years old. My problem is my wife is not satisfied with me. And I want to increase my stamina and we are planing to have a baby and what to do for this. My sugar levels are normal every month its before lunch 100 and after lunch 145. So please suggest me a solution for this.
Hi, I walk for 5 km daily. Is it enough for a to walk in day or should I increase this limit? Since last week I am feeling a little weakness.
I just recently got hit very hard with a sudden cold, and every time I blow my nose there's always blood on my tissue? Is my nose bleeding whilst having a cold normal? And I don't mean profusely. But pretty much every time I blow my nose it's bleeding. Do's & Do not's.
I am having rough hairs. Tried many things for improvement but didn't get the effect need a way to make them good.
I am 19 years old girl having pimples on my face suddenly from last 1month. I have tried a lot of creams and soaps but all in vain. So what should I do to get rid of it?
I want to develop muscular body, I eat normally 3 meals per day I want to be masculsr. How can I develop muscles?
I am 55 years old woman. I started taking fruits and boiled vegetables and veg stock as my breakfast past 40 days. I hardly take solid breakfast in the morning hours. Will it have any adverse impact on my health. I am weighing 79 kilos. And I am Asthmatic. Please clear my doubts.
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
I am 24 years old guy. When I was 17 I used to masturbate thoroughly 3-4 times in a week because of bad influence of some bad guys. Now my penis can't control the sperms for more than 2 minutes. What should I do for it.?
I'm getting weak regularly. What should I do so that I not feel tired? Give me some solutions for this.
While cooking, one ingredient you cannot be without is oil. This is an essential ingredient in all types of cooking and no matter how little you put, a significant amount will still get into your body. Thus, it is of prime importance that you choose your cooking oil carefully. There are options, which are healthier than others and it is advisable to lean more on these options compared to the normal ones available in the market.
Considerations before choosing healthy cooking oils
It is important to not get into the marketing hype of various brands, which claim to be healthy cooking oils. Basic ingredients, no matter how refined, will still dictate how healthy the oil is. Some facts to consider are:
- You would want oils which are stable at high temperatures and don't oxidize easily. If oils oxidize easily, they form free radicals, which are harmful for your health.
- Unhealthy oils, even at lower temperatures will form polyunsaturated fats and thus, look for oils which have less of it.
Here are some healthy alternatives to the commonly found vegetable oils which are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Olive oil: One of the staples and heroes of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has long been the favorite of healthy cooking champions. It is good for the heart as it lowers LDL and encourages the growth of good cholesterol or HDL. It is also very low in polyunsaturated fats. You should try to go for extra virgin olive oil, although other variations are still better than normal vegetable oils.
- Palm oil: Also low in polyunsaturated fats, palm oil is rich in vitamin E and many other nutrients which make it a very healthy alternative to the normal vegetable oils you would usually buy from the market.
- Coconut oil: This variety of oil tends to have the least amount of polyunsaturated fats and is being touted as the healthiest alternative to normal cooking oils. Coconut oil contains a lot of lauric acid which helps to improve cholesterol levels within the body and is also know to have antibacterial properties.
- Avocado oil: Another healthy alternative, it may be a little difficult to find in the shelves as it is still uncommon. Again, this oil is also very low in unsaturated fats and is thus, similar to olive oil. You can use this oil for cooking or serve it cold as garnishing for dishes as well.
Indian market offers variety in oils and one can choose from sesame, ricebran, sunflower, safflower, canola , coconut and pure ghee too. Changing or rotating oils is healthy as it gives the body different essential fatty acids which it needs; for example we need a healthy blend of mono -unsaturates (50%) polyunsaturates ((30%) and saturated fatty acids(20%). However, you should consult your physician as to, which oil will be best for you.