Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
She is 20 years age she wants to become farrier white skin how to get smooth silky white body and how to get big booms she had small breast and she had a stretch marks on her knee joints how to get rid from it.
I go massage and spa usually. Is it good or bad for me. I feel I get easy skin diseases eveytime that use tht oil is it safe or not.
I have red spots on palm of my both hands since a week with itching. I used Vaseline but no use. When I touch water it irritating my palm of hands.
I have these dark circles under my eyes. For few months. I'm having enough sleep but not in a regular pattern. Please give advice for some home remedy treatment for. It Why do they come.? And it makes my face looks dull. Please help it out. I want to get rid of that dark circles under my eyes.!
My skin in groin area and around anus becomes dry and has severe cuts. There is a lot of irritation and itching. Kindly suggest me the medicines.
I am 27 years old male. I have dark circle and I applied skin cream. I didn't get any side effect at that time. Even I have nit applied during last 3 days. But from yesterday I find my face skin dry. Specially under eye area. Little peel off is too there. Please suggest.
I am using melamet from last 1 year and I am very happy because it whiten my skin and give me confidence I want to no is their any problem in using this cream.
I have dark circles near to my eyes how to. Remove it any home made suggestion or Phil how to avoid that from upcoming.
How to remove soap scum from my skin, I want to know how to remove it, I now know I can prevent it by getting a water softener but how to remove it now that I already have it.
My face is full of black spots, marks,pores, and pimples and my skin tone is dark .How can I get rid of this?
I am a 19 yr girl have more acne scars on my face. And more hair loss over my forehead. It really makes my face too bad is there any remedy to overcome these problems within 2 months.
Meri wife ki foot ki airiyo me kafi time se problem hai vo jab tak cream ya oil lagati hai tab tak thik rahti hai phir jaise jyada chalti hai to phir uski eidiyo me pain shuru ho jata hai vo abhi coytril cream use karti hai jisse use relief milta hai isse achi koi medicine ya cream ho to bataye please. She is use coytril cream please tell us better treatment for foot.
I have oily face and I get too many pimples with puss. White in colour. I don't have blackheads. I am 18 years old. Which face wash? face cream? moisturizer should I use?
I am 22 years old university goers student. I have to expose in pollution for daily life work. My skin get rough with dullness. Pimples comeout. 2-3 acne happens. Skin gets more dark complexion with dullness. Please doctor prescribe some medicine and help me!
I'm 17 and this is not a fraud question. My nipples become stiff and erect when they are squeezed or felt cold. This make me hard to wear thin cloths as they can be seen. How can I remove this erectness of my nipples Please.
I have black rounds around my eyes. I don't know how to remove it and what to do for it? Can you suggest me any medicines or creams to remove it.
Skin pigmentation disorders are dermatological complications that make the skin look lighter or darker than usual; your body produces either too much or too little of melanin which is a pigment that protects the body from ultraviolet rays and imparts color to the eyes, hair and skin. Hyper pigmentation is a condition wherein your body produces too much of melanin.
Pigmentation disorders are caused due to internal as well as external factors. The internal factors include pregnancy, hormonal imbalances and endothelial cells. The external factors include exposure to UV rays, burns, effects of certain chemicals, dietary imbalances, stress and other underlying disorders.
Types of hyper-pigmentation
- Lentigines, also known as liver spots, are associated with aging and exposure to UV rays
- Melasma is mainly associated with pregnancy, caused due to hormonal fluctuations
- Albinism, caused due to complete lack of melanin which causes excessively white skin and hair
- Vitiligo, a condition that develops on the wrists and the hands, due to lightening or de-pigmentation of the skin
Complex Treatments of Pigmentation
- Laser surfacing: This is a surgical procedure in which laser is used for improving the appearance of your skin. It also corrects the facial flaws by removing the outer layers of your skin. The following are two types of Laser Surfacing:
- Carbon dioxide: This kind of laser is used for treating wrinkles, scars, and warts. Erbium laser removes the superficial and moderately deeper lines and marks from the hands, face, chest and neck.
- Dermabrasion: In this procedure, a wire brush or diamond wheel with rough edges is used for removing and leveling the upper layer of the skin. The area treated heals and new skin forms at the site. It is mostly used for facial correction. It may take a few weeks or even months for getting the desired results. This technique can be successfully applied on scars, superficial acne scars, skin growths, age spots, skin lesions, sun-damaged skin and crow’s feet.
- Chemical peel: This technique is applied for correcting pigmentation from the neck, face and hands. A chemical solution is rubbed on the skin that gets exfoliated and eventually peels off. The new skin that grows in its place is less prone to wrinkling, but is more sensitive to the sun. There are a few types of chemical peels; such as Superficial or lunchtime peel, Medium peel and Deep peel.