Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hii, Now a days I am feeling very weak an and not wish to do anything and my Hand and legs are stretching I just want sleep on bed. Please Give me any Advice To become Energetic Please!
Modern medicines only approach to spinal problems is invasive surgery, or inserting painful metal rods, nuts and bolts into our bodies. Complications from surgeries are vast and again, most often than not, the relief from pain is temporary and recurrent. Worst of all, surgery can damage nerves, lead to bowel and bladder problems and sexual dysfunction, to name a few. We firmly believe that avoiding surgery and metal implants is the absolute best way to “heal” all types of spinal problems, from slipped and bulging discs that cause debilitating sciatic pain to degenerative disc disorders. Here at Arogyam Ayurveda our approach is completely holistic, non-invasive with the intention of complete and permanent freedom from pain! We pride ourselves on treating the whole body, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS, by replenishing, nurturing and rejuvenating!
With the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma this ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment.
GH-14/1198, 1st Floor, Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Near Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar
Sir I am 15 year old and my exams have arrived so I am taking only 2-3 hrs. Sleep. Is it good for me.
1) Is drinking fruit juice as good for me as eating food? 2) Does coffee cause cancer? 3) Do eating eggs raise cholesterol levels?
Last 15 days I am surfing from cold 5 days, use sy chericof syrup and tablet macpod 200 but no relief from cold. Regularly spit cough. And nose spit water.
Hello Sir, I am 20 years old male with tounge fissures, it's quite painless but, I noticed I can not drink hot beverages with ease and can not easily eat spicy food also it looks really weird, how do I get rid of it? Please suggest some easy home remedies/medications. Thanks.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.