Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a woman aged 63. I am having throat problem in the sense" voice" - left side vocal cord is very weak. I am suffering from this for more than 3 years. What can be done to get the normal voice /sound thanks.
I have spinning in my head (vertigo) and ringing of years. Also nausea and sometimes I have a little headache. Its since over 2 months. I have done brainMRI test also. All the reports are normal. Plss help me.
Hi, I am 25years old female. I got married before 1 and half years. We didn't do any restriction to get pregnancy. We are doing sex continuously but still now I am not pregnant. I got period on Nov26. For the last time we have unprotected sex from Dec 5 to Dec 12. My cycle vary from 24 to 30 days. But I am having slight Nausea, dizzy & stomach burning in night only (after I slept). Expected ovulation day - Dec 9 On Dec 11 - Night I slept and woke up at 5: 30 AM and having Nausea, dizzy & stomach during. I drunk water. Then I slept well On Dec 12 - Night I slept and woke up at 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up and I slept. On Dec 13 - Night I slept but woke up at 2: 30 AM, 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up. And I slept On Dec 14 - Night I slept and woke up at 12: 30AM, 2: 30 AM, 3: 00 AM, 3: 30 AM, 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up and I slept. Yesterday I had the same problem. But in morning I did not having any Nausea, dizzy feeling. Whether I am pregnant. Or another problem I am having.
I have 5Year old Maxillary Chronic Sinusitis. Is there any treatment for permanent solution? By any medicine or surgery.
I have allergy in my throat for two years. When I try some specialists, it becomes same after 3-4 months.
Dr. please help me. My throat is paining a lot. Last night it was fine but when I woke up I n morning it is paining a lot. It has become reddish. Please consult me medicine. Please.
I'm suffered cold and fever mainly throat pain so much im not eat any and cough also just now I check up temperature 99.6 degrees please suggest any medicines.
I am having a problem related to cough very viscous cough come and in early morning my nostril is full of it and some time the situation leads to swallow it so what can I do?
I am 25years old. I have ear ache from 1 year. And dust is coming out and some ear loss is there (35dlb rightyear, 30 dlb left ear. I listen regularly the music. Doctor said ready for operation. Is it necessary?
I have nose problem. I cannot breathe qith 2 nose. Only one nostril is working while the other is blocked.
Either of my Nostrils gets blocked due to damn cold weather where I live in, am I infected to Sinusitis or any kind of Infection.
My Thyroid value is 6 . I have Pain in throat during saliva in. I also feel Tiredness, forgetful, low digestion. Please suggest.
I was suffering from cold cough and throat pain due to whether change. Suggest me what type of home remedies or medication I have take.
I am having a pimple near my butt crack from past 1 month which is PAINLESS and PUSLESS. Yesterday I met general surgeon she poked the pimple from needle, there was a blood with small amount of pus and she said if it reappears you may have to undergo scanner and also said it is difficult to judge now only whether it is sinus or not. My question is, is it is sinus? .if it is sinus how many days requires the pimple to reappears? Please tell me the answers.
I snore a lot. With mouth open. After waking up from sleep my throat gets dry. The sound of snoring is also different.
I am a 17 year old male. I have a sore throat from 3 days. What do I do now? I am also suffering from body pain in the last few days. From a long time I also have some cache pain in my chest area. I have been advised to take nexpro 40.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.