Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor is extremely warm, comforting and speaks to tou like a friend, extremely knowledgeable and concerned for his patients wish all doctors were like him.
Very knowledgeable doc.. is very warm as well.
Irritation in throat from last 4 months, even while speaking I feel scratchiness. Only early morning coughing after waking up.
I am, aged 44 yrs, feeling dizziness (vertigo problem, including a light pain in shoulders And light stiffness on neck. Pls suggest homeopathic treatment.
Tinnitus is perception of a ringing noise This signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound.
Tinnitus may be caused by:
- Exposure to loud noise: loud noises emanating from honking, firearms or heavy machinery can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing and tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: due to earwax or fluid present in the ears, leads to tinnitus.
- Fixation of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications can help reduce the severity of the symptoms.