Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male and I am having Receding Gums problem so which medicine should take to cure it or any other way to stop it.
I am 20 years old male, my gums on mouth are in dark (black) in colour. Please give the reason and remedy?
Hi. I have problem with my teeth. I mean there are lot of gaps between my teeth. I want to shape them. Can anyone tell what might the cost of such treatments.
I eat normal food. Consumption of junk food and chocolates is very less. I am suffering from cavity. Please help to maintain my teeth.
Good afternoon, I had a tooth ach problem frm last 4 years. Now it not paining but it is very week. Day by day its gets attacked by gems so root canal is good option for that. Or any other solution. Please help mi for that.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
i used the Colgate toothpaste for the past 35 years, but nowadays my teeths are very sensitive & not strong, one hole is in right side teeth. Please suggest.
I am 22 years old and have chewed tobacco for about a 3 years but have completely left tobacco as of now for near about 3 months and will never use it any further. I have all my teeth in bad colour inside out and a few crooked teeth and one of the front teeth is broken a bit. Can it be treated? I want my teeth in good shape and colour and would promise never to use tobacco ever again. How much does teeth cleaning and whitening process cost?
I am 25 years old. I have gap between my front teeth. It is due to the oversized labial frenum. Please let me know if there is any treatment to close the gap and how many days it takes and how much it may cost. Thanks in advance.
My tooth was broken and it root was is remained now after few month it was decayed from the root of the tooth it years from the root so now wh at to do.
I am having bad breath problem from many years. Since my school days. I brush my teeth for good amount of time .Still problem not resolving. I am using floss these days n brushing twice a day. When I stop eating for sometime after that bad breath starts. What should I do to get rid of this. Which toothpaste shall I use?
Recently I have started facing oral issues. I am facing bad odour from my mouth which is very embarrassing. Also I am facing bleeding from gums while brushing and also while gargling I am facing bleeding from my mouth. Please help me with some home remedy that I can do to cure this.
It is very important to keep the mouth free from plaque.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.