Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a lower pain back for 2 months I take the medicine but no relief after that I consult doctor again he gives me a same medicine but nothing happen again what can I do.
In every day morning while wakeup, there is much backpain, if I sleep more than 8 hour , the pain increase and un tolerable.
My mom 75 years suffering from osteo pain & recently 3 months back fallen in drawing room and now suffering from muscle stiffness. Walker being used but no significant improvement in body condition. Kindly suggest suitable course of action to be initiated.
My Brachial plexus (C7, C8, T1) is operated one and half year ago but results are not good. My right hand is still not working like normal actions. So pls suggest me anything by which I regain power for doing normal actions like exercise or anything.
I hav neck shoulder and hand pain frm nearly one week. I didn't get fallen anywhere. I don't know how cum this pain. Tat hand gets swelling sometimes. I consulted doctor they gave medicines and telling tat vil b nerve problem. So which type of doctor I hav to Consult.
I am 23 years old guy. I have a backache problem whenever I drive bike. Now it's unbearable. I Apply ointment but no long-term relief. Pls answer.
Hi my age is21 year and I have been a serious problem of back pain since last 4 days I hade tried many pain killer but not cured. In this way please suggest me right opinion.
Sir/Madam am suffering form backache last 6 months very to much. At the time of sitting, sleeping, wake up time and sex time (Married 1 year), I taken pain killer tabs and local treatment but no use, am not able to stand properly with pain .sir please give me suggestion and best treatment .Urgent.
I am a 79 year old man, with reasonable health. I practice yoga asanas on alternate days and walk in the morning on other days. From one year I feel I am loosing balance and I stoop forward unconciously while walking. My knees do not seem to be strong enough and wobble a little early in the morning. I dont have sugar or high b. P. From a few months I feel I get tired very quickly. Any remidy for this?
I have pain in legs and it looks like there is swelling in legs. Whenever I will stand for more time or walk for more time it will pain, can you tell me the cause of the problem.
I have osteoporosis in my both knees. They are painful & stiff if I stand for long hours. Doctors are suggesting I can delay operation for a while. Is there any remedy to avoid operation. Please suggest.
I am having acute burning sensation in stomach and reflux also there is slight pain I take sompraz d 20 colospa retard and prepro he daily since many years hiatus hynia was diagnosed about 6 yes back pl advice.
Hi. I have been suffering from sciatica for the past one year now. I took some medications but its not helping. I visited a physiotherapist once and he told me to do some exercises but it is not helping. Please suggest something to help me reduce the pain. Thank you.
I am having severe hand pain. I had done physiotheraphy but was okay till it was over. Then again it started in 1 month. Ayurveda gave me relief for a longer time. Ayurveda said its because of swelling and physiotherapist said muscle cramp. Let me know what to be done. I am from bangalore.
My hba1c result is 7.4.Feeling burning sensation in my foots and savior muscle pains in legs cannot walk for 200 mts. I am also having sciatica problem nerve pressing in L4-5. What medicines I have to take to control burning sensation in foots.
My mom age is 47 and she is suffering with KNEE pain. She was never injured. Is there any treatment for that.
Calcium is good for bones but it’s not so good when it displaces on the bone forming the underside of your heel, causing painful heel spurs. The pain caused by heel spurs can be either sharp or dull. It usually worsens after jogging or walking and is acute when people get out of bed in the morning.
Heel spurs may be in the form of small bony protrusions or irregular growths on the heel bone.
These are more often in men and women who are older. But that’s not all, anyone can get a heel spur and athletes especially runners are especially susceptible. When the heel is subjected to constant wear and tear, heel spurs can form.
How do heel spurs develop?
To protect the surrounding heel tissue from damage, cells that specialise in forming bone reach the spot and start depositing calcium. This leads to the formation of a heel spur over a period of months.
Heel spurs are painful, but not always. There are many cases where they go undiagnosed and are only detected by X-ray.
- Lopsided walking leading to excessive strain on the heel bone, ligaments and nerves
- Repeated running, jogging or jumping on hard surfaces
- Wearing poorly fitted shoes that lack appropriate arch support
7 Ways To Get Rid Of heel spurs
- Rest- Avoiding movement of the affected foot is a good way to reduce heel pain and stiffness. Massaging linseed and coconut oil onto the painful heel and then relaxing is even better.
- Baking soda- This is a good home remedy for heel spurs. Baking soda contains crystals that help reduce calcium deposits in the bottom of the heel bone. It also reduces pain and inflammation.
- Icing- Ice packs help reduce heel pain and control inflammation and swelling associated with heel spurs and also relaxes muscles.
- Anti-inflammatory medications- These medications relieve heel pain but they shouldn’t be used for longer periods as they can lead to gastrointestinal problems like leaky gut, bleeding and symptoms of an ulcer.
- Steroid injection- This provides some relief from the pain but if the injection is given wrongly, there can be nerve damage and the symptoms can get worse.
- Cryoultrasound- This is an innovative electro-medical device that uses cryotherapy and ultrasound therapy to treat pain. It reduces pain and spasms and improves blood circulation and cell renewal.
- Surgery- Surgery can be effective but only when it’s done at the right time. It’s also an expensive procedure. Heel spurs can form again after surgery if the patient continues the lifestyle that led to the problem. There are several complications associated with surgery too like nerve damage, infection, permanent numbness etc.
Because of the limitations of conventional therapies, people with heel spurs look for natural remedies for heel pain like using Epsom salts and supplementing with magnesium and vitamin B for nerve and bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.