Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
My leg is paining from one month and I also feel difficult to walk. Canyou suggest me to what to do?
Good morning Dr. I suffer from Knee pain .Both the knees have pains in folding and difficult to move around freely .Allopathic pain killers I am scare to take Can I have a better treatment in Ayurveda ,when and where I can get I am a female aged 59 years I am overweight but otherwise keeping normal health I am ready to give all details PL suggest treatment I am in Hyderabad.
I am 20 year old female and I have a pain in my legs since from 3 days even I have used pain relief ointment but I think it dint work. What yo do?
Facing Bone and muscle pain in leg from past 3 to 4 years. Can't stand for long, and it gets so sensitive that even the lower part of leg (from ankle to toe) starts hurting and she always has to take rest after doing any work. Kindly suggest the problem and the solution.
Feeling pain in both knees and it goes from knee to shin. If I sit on my toes and get up, i feel some pain. Though, I get temporary relieve when I implement oil. Can you suggest some alternate?
Hi i'm 37 year old man and i'm having repeated lower back pain and the same transfer down to hip till toe with numbness and tingling. Please suggest for remedy ?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 42years old guy. My backaches start from the last 7th years and happen more in winter. Suggests me.
I'm a girl aged 22 having severe bacķache problem since last 6 months. The ache is in lower beltline and reaches my shoulders as well. Please suggest me what should I do? S.
I have some cracking sound from my knee, leg below knee shakes when I stretch my leg, i'm 21 years old, and I haven't met any accidents yet. Sir there is no pain for me but they sound disturbs me a lot. Can you suggest me any exercise through which I can reduce the sound.
I am under medication for skin because of my allergy since last year (november) My lastcheckup was a week back. Improvements because of the medicines, but like the past, I get the allergy when I stop withmy medications. Can I get help.
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Sometimes aspirin or ibuprofen may be required to numb and dull the pain, if getting through the day becomes difficult or you are in the middle of work.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief.
It is however, advisable to visit the doctor if the pain persists and take specialized medical care in more complicated cases wherein the pain is prolonged.
Summer time while sleeping I leave my legs apart i. E. Wide apart. So, a portion of my buttock muscle is in severe stretched condition & the buttock joint is also in reaped condition (cut). I have been applying vicco termeric ointment, but no result. As I am into marketing, very often I have to eat out. The spice especially chilly has worsen the situation. Please suggest.
Here are some tips to get rid of your lower back pain