Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kishore InamdarYour feedback matters!
I am getting breakouts on my chin. My hormonal blood tests are all okay. My skin is very fair and oily. Please suggest how do I get rid of these breakouts.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My friend who is 25 years old and his hair are growing white. Some says it is nazla tell me better cure for him. He is very depressed
I have been suffering from hair thinning and receding hairline. I think that it should be treated internally but want to do by my regular diet. What are the foods which worsen it. And what are the best foods to consume .plz help Sir.
I suffer from rashes when ever I wear any ornament. What should I apply to reduce this? Is it curable?
Laser skin tightening is a procedure that uses laser to enhance the appearance of the skin and treat minor facial flaws. This procedure is performed with the help of two types of lasers: ablative and non-ablative. Ablative laser is used to remove thin layers of skin, while a non-ablative laser is the one which causes growth of collagen and tightens the skin underneath.
Non-ablative laser is less invasive and requires less time to recover, although it's less effective than laser resurfacing, which is done with an ablative laser.
A laser tightening skin procedure can decrease fines lines on the face, making you look younger and giving a smooth appearance to your skin. It can also be used to treat uneven skin tone and improve your complexion, besides helping the treatment of sunburns and scars to a certain extent.
This procedure is usually used to treat:
- Liver or age spots
- Skin damage caused by sun rays
- Scars caused due to accidents, chicken pox or severe acne
- Irregular or uneven skin tone or texture
Before performing the procedure a doctor is likely to check your:
- Medical history - Doctors cross check your current and previous medical history, including medications and medical conditions.
- Physical examination - A skin test is very common prior to performing such a surgery.
You may be advised to take medications and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. During the procedure, a highly intense beam of light is directed on the skin. This laser beam destroys the upper layer of skin and also heats the underlying layers of epithelial cells. Resultantly, it causes the collagen fibers to shrink, thereby tightening your skin and giving you a younger appearance. Post the procedure, ice packs can be used to cool down the skin.
How to stop dandruff in hairs doctor I have excessive dandruff on my hair and I am only 21 years old.
I am 20 years old and my hairs are very dry and short what should I do to gain hair long and strong please help me.
What kind of medicine or ointment should I use to get remove smoking spots from my lips. Brand or product recommendation would be really helpful.
I am a 29 years old guy. I saw that my skin has started populating some pimple like stuff. If I prick it, white substance comes out. I feel its because my body temperature is warm. How can I clean this out from my body. Its happening in my back only and in my shoulders, and also thigh area.
I am having severe pimple problems I consulted with a dermatologist. He prescribed for medicine like minonil er65, zit care, acedaton and two creams. For 2months. I used it for 22 days and also continuing. So far there has not been any sign of reduction of pimples. What should I do.
Are you sick of people always telling you that you look exhausted. You get enough sleep and you drink lots of water but those dark circles still cause stares and make you look much older than you really are.
Dark circles is one of the major concerns for women seeking treatment for cosmetic reasons.
What are the reasons for dark circles?
It’s a combination of heredity and genetics, fatigue and dehydration, but most likely the culprit causing chronic dark circles is excess skin pigmentation which happens because of ethnic variation for Indian population.
Sun exposure increases the chances of dark circles.
Also, dark circles are related to dilated blood vessels and aging – which causes skin to thin and can darken the area. Unfortunately, to erase them completely is not possible. However, you can minimize their effects by knowing their causes, finding good solutions and choosing the right products.
How to treat them?
1) Protection: Use an SPF 30 sunscreen daily. A moisturizer as a base and a concealer can also be used to cover up as a protective layer ( camouflage + protection)
2) Diet changes: If you have puffy eye bags along with dark circles then reducing salt intake can help in reducing the puffiness.
3) Don't rub the eyes, as rubbing makes it darker
4) Use of eye brightening serums every night will help in reducing the lines around the eyes and eventually helps in fading the dark circles
5) A dermatologist's consultation and under eye treatments available at the dermatologist clinic should be considered if everything else fails.
Hi sir this is niranjan I am just 21 years old sir I am getting more hair lose sir. I am re regrowth my hair solution 100/ how.
Lybrate | Dr. Kakali Mridha speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY