Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kishore InamdarYour feedback matters!
I am was looking like a normal Indian guy 6 month back but now my skin color is getting dull. Some kind of blackness is there near nose and eye are what should I do.
I am 33 years my hair is very rough and I have white hairs in front please suggest me hair oil to make hair soft and black.
Hello Doctor Am facing severe acne problem on my chicks and acnes occur mostly on my right side chick since 10 years. Due to this my my chicks getting damaged due scars & holes. Please give perfect permanent solution for this.
My best friend is charan and he is having a problem that he is having hairs on his nose how to remove it permanently.
I have hair falling prob. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical. But the prob is not solve can you solve my problem.
Suffering from male pattern baldness. Please suggest me what to do to regrow hair in bald area? Thanks.
Dear doctors, smoking is my bad habit But now I decided to stop smoking. Due to smoking my lips became black and I want to get back my earlier lip Please give me some idea to remove the dark spot of lips.
Hi I am 22 years old and I am suffering from hair loss problem. Is there any natural therapy which can help me out.
Hi I am having a huge hairfall. And i am become g bald at some places. I have thyroid but its undercontrol. Hairfall started after the birth of my baby. She is 2 now. What to do. I am really very tensed please help.
Hello sir Muje Herpes hai maine doctor ko bataya to usne bola thik hone me der lagegi kya aap me se koi bata sakta hai ki kitni der lag sakti hai or ye rog kaise hota hai . Krupya hindi me jawab diji ye taki me path sakoo.
Hello Dr. i have lots of dandruff in my hairs. I do lots of home treatment but no result found. Help me with the prescription.
Sir I have pimples on my face and this is the first time. After recovering frm pimples I have dark on my face. IIs there any medicine to cure this.
Is hair restoration is possible? I loss my hair and it continues. What should I do to control hair loss and how I can restore my hair?
My hair is getting thinner. Please suggest me an effective solution to control hair fall. Looking forward for a good response. Thank you.
I am 20 years old, my hair fall started nearly 4 years ago, but now hair fall was controlled 70%. My hair become very thin. I can clearly see my skull when I apply oil. I want to grow my hair thicker. Please help me.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.