Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
What should be diet for CKD patient. I am taking simple sabji with jau (barley) roti occasionally taking idli or sattu or dhokla or dalia or some time sweet and rice also. Is This ok for me. You are requested to pl suggest a suitable diet plan.
I am 22 years old. I am sexually problems faced this month then improve the sexually problem cleared what is improve foods list please.
I am 27 now and working as software engineer in mnc, my shift time is evening 4 to 2 I'm not getting proper sleep at night time. Getting sleep in afternoon. Also, I am about to get married will that make any cause on my body. Got dark circle under eye. Could you please suggest a solution.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.