Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Bhaskar (Ex. Major)Your feedback matters!
The anxiety problem is started about 8 month ago. After that I depressed about that. My body is vibrating. But after many problems started constipation, throat, back pain.please help
I am 23 years male, I have sinus problem with bronchitis issues. I catch cold very easily and have bad throat very fast. What should I do regularly to get rid of my problems and live a health life.
Sir, some water went into my right ear last week, I am feeling a little bit problem, please suggest.
I am 22 year old I suffering esophagus tightness and thorat ,whatever eating after it will reflux .this from last 7 to 8 month suffering. Please what medicine should I take to cure.
My husband is having continuous ear pain for about 2 months now, the portion is inside ear and below ear. This started almost 5 years back and we almost give up consulting doctors around here as he doesn't progress. Need help or at least suggestions please.
Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant,I am suffering from throat infection, I am afraid to take antibiotics tablets at this time. Kindly tell me the home remedies to get rid of this early with out any harmful to me and baby.
I have got patches on body which is getting dark day by day due to this I sometimes get dizziness kindly give me the reason for this and recommend me good medicines.
I have red lumps on back of my throat wall since months. I was a smoker. What may be reason. And how to cure it.
I am having sneezing problem since 2 weeks. And I have kid of itching in my nose all the time what am I supposed to do. And hmm that's it.
3 days ago when got up during night to relieve myself, I felt as if my both ears are blocked. There is no problem in hearing. I have gnawed mouth wide also but it does not help. There is no wax either. But it is very uncomfortable as when while eating the sound of chewing is heard very loud. Please suggest remedy. Thanks.I am 51 year old male.
My sister is 24 year old. Often water comes from his nose. It is around 2-3 times daily many times it is like fluid. Tell me how to cure it.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments.
Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!