Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijai JeevanYour feedback matters!
I don't know Why but when I woke up in morning my mouth stinks very badly. I brush regularly. But don't know why this is happening.
She is not able to eat spicy food, though she can eat and drink hot and cold beverages and food. Her teeth are NOT sensitive towards sensation. She has shown it to many dentists and some of them said that due to her pointed teeth, there are cuts in the inner part of the cheeks and that is the reason why she is not able to eat spicy food. All the prescriptions given by the dentists have been followed by her but there has been no relief till now. She has even changed the toothpaste and has also changed the toothbrush. Please guide me what to do now.
Sir what is main problem in our teeth when we bite something and get sensitivities so much and it grows much?
I have so much pain in my gums which leads to the pain on my full left side of the head I have consulted to many doctor every big hospital they told me that it is a nerve problem can you help me with these plz.
My age is 20 iam suffering with mouth ulcers since 5 days. I am getting severe pain while taking food. Even i am using complex capsules not curing.
Hi I have one problem my teeth was very pain I don't know what I have what problem every two three day was very pain pled help.
I am smoking from three years now and my dad's saying I have lever problem because bad smell is coming from my mouth. And it's due to smoking is that possible?
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
Swollen gum at the back of lower left jaw Severe pain down the throat along that side Headaches that comes and goes over that side and Ear feels tight Gone to different doctors and all said it's an infection and gave antibiotics, but the swelling didn't go down neither did the pain. What should I do now?
My teeth is paining . Mere baal bahut kamjor he kuch upay he batao mere leg bhi dard kar rahe he kuch batao
Be gentle--rough brushing and worn toothbrushes can damage tooth enamel
To be contd..