Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vignesh PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Prabhu and my problem is, my last teeth is paining terribly. My age 30 and right now I am in living in Hyderabad. Pleas Suggest.
Hi doctor i am having broken pre- molar in upper jaw.It previously had a cap over it which has fallen a few months back. That tooth merely has an edge, now troubling. What should be done?
I am 40 year old man and have mouth dry problem. From one month my mouth is always dry and all the time I use water. I tested my blood for sugar, triglyceride and cholesterol but all are normal. What should I do? Could you please assist me? Thanks,
I am 48 yr old. After I brush in the morning and eat biscuits. My teeth pain. I mean the inner teeth which we use to chew on both sides. This pain will not be there when I eat breakfast say at 9.30 am. Please suggest.
How is teeth implant better than denture? Whether it is advisable to get teeth implant done for all missing teeth together or in bunches of few teeth 2-3 times? How long does the implanted teeth last? What are the precautions to be taken before and after teeth implant?
I need to reshape my teeth for a perfect smile. What is the best technology to reshape the teeth with braces or without them. Please tell me. And if possible what would be the estimate charges to get it done.
I am Rouf ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
I had four years of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and recently recovered from it. These couple of days I got pulpitides from two of my wisdom teeth. My dentist suggested me to get those teeth removed in 2 days, and now I'm on antibiotics. The problem is that after I got this acute teeth infection, I sensed that it triggered my CFS back to some level (palpation on my heart, slight raise on the heartbeat, and most of all extreme tiredness and sense of dying during each night's sleep) I have a strong feeling that my CFS was caused by curtain bacteria or viruses that can not by killed by traditional medication like antibiotics (only strengthen it). I'm afraid when I go for the surgery, my CFS would go worse and be uncontrollable. What would I do to take precaution steps to protect myself from worsening my symptoms or chance of other complication? Is it going to be dangerous to ing undergo the surgery in this case? Please give me some information and advice. THANKS
Mouth ulcers are coming every month and remain for minimum 2 week once come. Generally gap between their arrival is 15 days.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.